Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

3 hours ago, chowderhead said:

I think when you get engaged to a rich guy that is much older than you, you're afraid your sex appeal is the only thing that he cares about.  Jeter has only dated beautiful actresses and models, and probably boned tons of models.  Your never going to be his equal, just his arm candy.

You would think that, PRIOR TO 2016 when they literally ruined it meaning anything at all, being on the cover of SI Swimsuit would have been enough to let her know she already had the absolute perfect body. That WAS the pinnacle of having the perfect body.

57 minutes ago, dcjam said:

You would think that, PRIOR TO 2016 when they literally ruined it meaning anything at all, being on the cover of SI Swimsuit would have been enough to let her know she already had the absolute perfect body. That WAS the pinnacle of having the perfect body.

I'm not sure if Jeter is to blame, that kind of insecurity will have been with her for a long time.

I also hope she is realistic enough to understand that Jeter likely won't stick around long-term.

He is a serial manslut à la Leo Di Caprio (not that there's anything wrong with that).

5 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Magazine feels underwhelming this year :Amelie_wft:

But yep, thanks once again Pretty for the adds.

I'm hoping that SI publishes a "Swimsuit Extra" newsstand magazine (as they did in Oct 2014; and 2011 plus earlier years) featuring un-published photos in a slightly-larger 8.5" x 11" magazine with higher-quality paper that includes the more-revealing online pics that SI declined to publish in the mass-circulation issue.

Has anyone tracked the social network followers of the girls? Especially Instagram? I started following Ashley around her rookie reveal and she had just hit 1 million followers. She gained 200k followers since then in the last week.

35 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Am I crazy or does Samantha actually have one of the better outfits in that entire line-up?

Nope.

I'm wondering what the hell could happen. They look awful,with some extentions. 

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Has anyone tracked the social network followers of the girls? Especially Instagram? I started following Ashley around her rookie reveal and she had just hit 1 million followers. She gained 200k followers since then in the last week.

Hailey's gone up about 40k in three days

Bo 20K

Sofia 6-7k

and the rest I don't pay attention too,

18 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Dani L is currently online :D love that she visits BZ and posts, another reason for her to win the MS! 

I don't like her look, but yes, that's really sweet. And more models should do that!