Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

31 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Last Week Tonight with Harry Potter?  how is this a thing?

is this supposed to be funny? with the dubbed laughing, it's awkwardly embarrassing, as if it's trying to parody itself, but fails in a grotesque way

His "How is this still a thing" are fillers used to transition segments. Since there aren't commercials on HBO the show uses it as breaks in the show. They are often hit or misses.

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Last Week Tonight with Harry Potter?  how is this a thing?

is this supposed to be funny? with the dubbed laughing, it's awkwardly embarrassing, as if it's trying to parody itself, but fails in a grotesque way

Studio audience, not laugh track.

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I did not listen to the interview but I am assuming MJ was responding to this...

yes, that was discussed in the episode.  MJ said she was upset and hurt by it, then said that the swimsuit issue is not a big deal, because it was just made to entertain people during the dead of winter, and then that the swimsuit issue is a big deal because she's singlehandedly trying to change society's ideal of the female body image.  she wants john oliver to revisit the issue now that ashley got the cover. her thoughts are all over the place.

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

:rofl:

Boy did this give me a good laugh :p

I hope he responds to MJ like he did with New Zealand’s Economic Development Minister, Steven Joyce :rofl: The whole video is worth the watch but the part I am specifically referring to is @ 1:53 :D

EDIT: I tweeted the show & John the interview link :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I shall now forever see New Zealand as the land with a dildo flag :p And I must say, that women's aim was spot on and the "smack" just adds to it all :rofl:

If John gets a hold of the link u sent them I will forever thank you for this! :laugh: Poor MJ, she's playing with fire and I have a feeling she WILL get burned :whistle:

1 hour ago, kbutt394 said:

Who is Samantha Hoopes constantly shushing in those Malta BTS pics?

She shot with Ben Watts right? If so, the "Shhhh..." is Ben's signature gesture. He and the ones he work with often display this gesture in candids :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben+watts+shhh&biw=1366&bih=647&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM39rwwIbLAhXEVT4KHXHJAj8Q_AUIBigB#

My magazine came in the mail. I got Ashley Graham. Shes not one of my favorites but she looks hot on the cover and im not high on Clausen or Ronda so that works out

i also got stoned and tried the virtual reality stuff on the app. Its pretty neat 

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

She shot with Ben Watts right? If so, the "Shhhh..." is Ben's signature gesture. He and the ones he work with often display this gesture in candids :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=ben+watts+shhh&biw=1366&bih=647&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM39rwwIbLAhXEVT4KHXHJAj8Q_AUIBigB#

I feel so ignorant...

themoreyouknow.gif

edit: that vid made me like Kelly R.