Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 minute ago, Danos1975 said:

I stand corrected, how does Nina have the best swimsuit and pose every year and not get the cover?

Maybe MJ doesn't like her that much? :idk:

I get it last year they needed an American chick but this year? It's just bullshit, as much as I like Hailey it should have been Nina.

Well Ebonee ain't winning the MS for sure, she's probably not going to be anywhere near SI ever again after she fucked up so bad :rofl: This was literally the first SI managed to have zero leaks and Ebonee screwed it

Just now, Clauds said:

Maybe MJ doesn't like her that much? :idk:

I get it last year they needed an American chick but this year? It's just bullshit, as much as I like Hailey it should have been Nina.

Their own labeling ("2014 cover") suggests they already consider her as having one, presumably. Shared might not be a disqualifier as far as they're concerned. Otherwise beats me.

Just now, katchitup said:

@Prettyphile Leo is working on this as we speak. He finds Hailey incredibly hot and wants to date her. So he will pick up his phone, say "She's hot, bring her to me" and we will be seeing pap pics in a couple weeks.

f7622be21d3caa14_rolls_eyes.xxxlarge.gif

You stop that train of thought right now missy!

1 minute ago, Memento Mori said:

Their own labeling ("2014 cover") suggests they already consider her as having one, presumably. Shared might not be a disqualifier as far as they're concerned. Otherwise beats me.

I think she just happened to be at the right place in the right time, the star of that cover was Chrissy as much as we all hate it :idk:  Nina is due for a solo cover IMO.

But honestly I just really can't wait to see Gigi's face when she figures out she is not getting the cover because I feel like it will be next level awesome, I bet she was as sure as everyone else she'd get it :rofl: