Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

My mom recently made waffles while I was at my parents' house...they were really good...then she sent a batch home with me. One problem: she put cinnamon in the batch she sent with me. I could barely eat them. They were disgusting.

^ Thought you'd appreciate that story, Kiki. Cinnamon is OK in certain circumstances, but perhaps we do overdo it in America...

My mom recently made waffles while I was at my parents' house...they were really good...then she sent a batch home with me. One problem: she put cinnamon in the batch she sent with me. I could barely eat them. They were disgusting.

^ Thought you'd appreciate that story, Kiki. Cinnamon is OK in certain circumstances, but perhaps we do overdo it in America...

Is your mom Prettyvet's mom?

She sounds evil.

Same ole same ole. Her doctor put her on Prozac twice a month instead of once like she's been taking. Hopefully it'll put her back in check because she's been on a major downward spiral the last 8 days, why you might ask? lol my brother told her he didn't want to have kids.

I hate.... my period. :(

Same ole same ole. Her doctor put her on Prozac twice a month instead of once like she's been taking. Hopefully it'll put her back in check because she's been on a major downward spiral the last 8 days, why you might ask? lol my brother told her he didn't want to have kids.

Yeah, with them, life can be very repetitive ...