Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

Cinnamon, the most disgusting spice in the world and certainly in the universe.

You are crazy and don't ever disparage cinnamon here again.  As a child I would eat cinnamon toast.  Toast with butter spread on it and cinnamon sprinkled on top.  It was delicious.  I think it's also healthy now. 

you are fool and the people who fed you with this ignominy are certainly Americans or foster parents whom did not love you.

They are certainly both! Ha!

Cinnamon is a demon's puke! :yuckky:

Demon's puke > cool name for a restaurant tho (Y) 

hahaha wow kiki.

I don't like cinnamon either, but I do recall having the same cinnamon toast lebron described when I was little.  I had it at daycare.  It was very, very good.

In general, though, I hate cinnamon.

As for the lyrics, Storm....when don't I have gross hip hop lyrics in my head?  The radio is such BS these days.  These guys who are talented with great voices only sing about "tight pussies" and banging multiple girls at once - I'm sure it sends a great message to the youth  :cain: .

hahaha wow kiki.

I don't like cinnamon either, but I do recall having the same cinnamon toast lebron described when I was little.  I had it at daycare.  It was very, very good.

As for the lyrics, Storm....when don't I have gross hip hop lyrics in my head?  The radio is such BS these days.  These guys who are talented with great voices only sing about "tight pussies" and banging multiple girls at once - I'm sure it sends a great message to the youth  :cain: .

https://play.spotify.com/browse

good stuff  :thumbsup: :p

No, I can't!  I have looked into this. :(

But anyway, I don't just listen to the radio.  I use things similar to spotify.  I was just trying to say that mainstream, popular music in America is absolute shit. As someone who historically has liked rap music, it's getting harder and harder for me to put up with the lyrics.

hahaha wow kiki.

I was disgusted with cinnamon because of you AMERICANS!! It's like you put cinnamon everywhere :wacko:

And that awful scent... :ninja:

The most delicious spice is vanilla anyway. Don't even need to argue.

^ There are a multitude of apps that offer free music of your choice and ears taste :yes: Or u can just customize your mp3 player too :D

I was disgusted with cinnamon because of you AMERICANS!! It's like you put cinnamon everywhere :wacko:
And that awful scent... :ninja:
The most delicious spice is vanilla anyway. Don't even need to argue.

^ Soooo, cinnamon should not be used as a cheap cologne substitute?

I remember 2008 I did the cinnamon challenge and couldnt do it and coughed some out and it went up my nose somewhow. For the rest of the night from my nose like straight to my brain had this burning pain that was killing me, finally I couldn't take it anymore and went to find one of those bottles with a spray top that I could fill with water and spray up my nose. Only bottle was a mustard one so i dump it out wash it clean it and start shooting it up my nose and at the time i was lviing at home and my dad comes down and just sees me shooting a mustard bottle up my nose.

Ever since then I have also hated cinnamon, havent been able to have even a cimmanon bun which I used to love and get sick just smelling it.

I remember 2008 I did the cinnamon challenge and couldnt do it and coughed some out and it went up my nose somewhow. For the rest of the night from my nose like straight to my brain had this burning pain that was killing me, finally I couldn't take it anymore and went to find one of those bottles with a spray top that I could fill with water and spray up my nose. Only bottle was a mustard one so i dump it out wash it clean it and start shooting it up my nose and at the time i was lviing at home and my dad comes down and just sees me shooting a mustard bottle up my nose.

Ever since then I have also hated cinnamon, havent been able to have even a cimmanon bun which I used to love and get sick just smelling it.

:rofl:  GREAT STORY :thumbsup: