Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 1 month later...

I hate when people talk about racismo and then they treat you bad if you are not dating with black, or are not from Russian, Granada, Córdoba, Madrid, Uktania...:bruce_h4h:

Some immigrants are really bad people in the island, not the football players or lawyers, the bad men who treat you shit or old if you are not mother or want sex with them, not adapte or the women Who say you are old and believe be more beautiful than White o asian or south American 😖 

In Mallorca It is happenning since 2016, and nobody say nothing:chicken:I am tired be discriminate in Jobs and business having studies and new people are travelling, richer and doing better Life than island people.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate have worst timetables, worst salary, worst job conditions, worst partners (or ex partners)... Having career, better good manners and being more resolutive than bad or Wild person only because I want to do and do a lot of things in my free time and I am not too butterfly social person doing all same...

1 hour ago, Tania8222 said:

Is It true? I use once, but It was ok.

Colgate toothbrushes tend to have thick bristles that are too hard.  I bought a big box at Costco and stupidly used up the whole thing and damaged my gums in some areas (gum recession)

• 1 month later...