Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate seeing men simping.  It makes me want to puke (and these behaviours cripple the market too :rofl:).

You can like a girl, find her very beautiful, attractive, but don't simp for her, she's never worth it. Your dignity is always worth more (and women who tolerate simping are often toxic, so definitely not worth the attention).

18 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Your dignity is always worth more 

I think the same can be said for some of these women who target male money.

The Burch sisters (twins) were both beautiful in their own way.  Of the two sisters one had a more fine, delicate nose.

I checked youtube and it appears that the other sister got plastic surgery on her nose and now she looks exactly like her twin sister!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when somebody is too ugly to want to live the life to another person, trying to do all time the same as the other one, and make believing a big lie saying is the other one, but not being it. Or not letting play different roles or stylelife in better way and happy and fun, if they only could enjoy or be happy, rich, the good, etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Military intelligence' and 'Political science' are oxymorons and inaccurate descriptions of the subjects.

Political science is not very scientific, mostly an art while Military intelligence is more like educated speculation.