Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

On 3/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, Tania82 said:

I think you should let your lazy way and start to do. Walk more, find excuses, motivation, good partners, go to gym, think about all positive you can win if you let bad food and bad habbits out of your life. I love one afternoon eating chocolates, but not all days in bad way. Andvyiu should read Allen Carr lose weight to eat more vegetables, try pilates and streching to let snsiety out, and start!

maybe I'm really killing myself a lot, I'll try to stop doing that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate lost my job only because my ex boss doctor and the first nurse found me ugly, putting their asses constNt in my face, like if I have to eat their shit, and she called me ugly for my reception job. I found her really stupid, fatter, and true ugly, but never say nothing. And Legal Department don t want to helped me.  I think go to work is not beauty business competition.

I hate that women who no tolerant all can be pretty and nice, in our own way, like only 1 can be the prettiest and another ones nothing or ugly, if only she could be the nicer and rest no. And  lot of people don t care about themselves, and seem they want to be ugly like them, when I think all can be pretty in their own side. 

People who hold position, and use it to be controlling and abuse others for no good reason except their pathological need to control others & dominate the venue.  They are a pain in the ass to interact with, get me out of here.

13 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

People who hold position, and use it to be controlling and abuse others for no good reason except their pathological need to control others & dominate the venue.  They are a pain in the ass to interact with, get me out of here.

In some way we all are controlled. Another way is control too much, in abussive way.

3 minutes ago, Tania82 said:

In some way we all are controlled. Another way is control too much, in abussive way.

What irritates me in a few cases in that they are flat out idiots/incompetent and if you point this out they will get their "revenge" on you.  And you look at who has surived to be with him and it's a bunch of ego-stroking types that have a certain subservience to him. 

a lot of fascist personality types get into the police/military

This reminds me of scene in Schindler's list where the Nazi SS commandant is advised by a Jewish engineer to rebuild a barracks.  The Nazi SS gets her shot for speaking up to him.  Then he orders the barracks, rebuilt, just as she said...

I've encountered just this behavior recently.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

a lot of fascist personality types get into the police/military

This reminds me of scene in Schindler's list where the Nazi SS commandant is advised by a Jewish engineer to rebuild a barracks.  The Nazi SS gets her shot for speaking up to him.  Then he orders the barracks, rebuilt, just as she said...

I've encountered just this behavior recently.

I was investigating and it is ridiculous the control to some people while another ones have all what they want in the same country, or city. Some people can buy and sell ilegal drugs and another ones can t taste or are in jail. I am not interesting in it, but some people really do what they want, and not have legal problems.

I really hate when people only call for jobs driving, out of city, wanting me 24 hours at phone and bad payed. I can t live my life! I hate that jobs and my situation without job! I think it is time to change to fashion and stable jobs for women like me, not for rude, atipicals or sportisth people.

• 7 months later...