Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 1 month later...

I hate when you want to play a game of slave and mister with one man, in sexua love relathionshipl way, and some people think you are a desperate woman, or you want everyone, or who not,  etc or in some jobs, the boss or partners think about it, when you only attend people and do your tasks and tries to do it right. Some ex bosses and ex lovers thought be the Mr, and the selected don t believe it 🤔

I hate people who don t want beauty for alls, and only be admire, and let another in bad status. In my born city a lot of people destroy themselves, being fatters, unhealthiers, dirties or bad. I hope all back as soon as possible.

I hope stsy without job.

I hope when nurses reclaim equality and then start stupid beauty games believing be better than rest of people. In last job, they slways pretend look better and be nicer, no problem to me, the problem is ehen the ugly boss told me I wasn t enough pretty to be a recepcionist. Oh my God, it isn t a Beauty competition! I was studying and had interview! I let to do travels and activities to have that good job! That person is very bad!

I hate when ex boyfriends start with idea of bad karma only because you don t feel dame for them. Of course if they are drunks, bad or not interesting, me and all another girls or women can let them and later, start good love relathionship with another one. It is not always same.

I hate when a lot of people start to say people who take care from themselves are more superficial than another ones when than another ones are less hygienic, healthy. Maybe people should let people be nice to everybody want to be nice or better and u healthy be happy together.

I hate when people in general start to say slim and thin people are men, being both genders.

I hate when  people believe you go to gym to be muscle, when not all people are in fit competitions, or want to be bigger, or men aren t females for lose weight, or big girls start to say women who are in gym are men.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate when people try to change your sex out of the context, all time, and they change have reason and I don t want to be a man only because I am thinner or cooker or student in free time than another ones! 

I hate when some men try to be unforgiven and believe women in 30 40 years old should be alone only because they don t wantbto be mothers yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I hate all that people who believes I want to back with my ex boyfriend! So sad! I want to continue my life, be rich, working, doing my dreams, and no watching how only the others have more and more? Here there are a lot of stupid schizophrenics social workers who don t understand they are in big mistakes, if is or love or money, fat or old...  they are big stupid people if only want sex, children and food! 

I hate my body. All my life I have been overweight, from my early childhood through adolescence and early adulthood. I tried every diet, pill, and lifestyle change I read about, but nothing worked. I thought about the idea of private weight loss surgery, but was very hesitant and nervous. But I made up my mind. I have surgery coming up and I'm very nervous.

On 3/3/2022 at 1:00 AM, katana29 said:

I hate my body. All my life I have been overweight, from my early childhood through adolescence and early adulthood. I tried every diet, pill, and lifestyle change I read about, but nothing worked. I thought about the idea of private weight loss surgery, but was very hesitant and nervous. But I made up my mind. I have surgery coming up and I'm very nervous.

I think you should let your lazy way and start to do. Walk more, find excuses, motivation, good partners, go to gym, think about all positive you can win if you let bad food and bad habbits out of your life. I love one afternoon eating chocolates, but not all days in bad way. Andvyiu should read Allen Carr lose weight to eat more vegetables, try pilates and streching to let snsiety out, and start!