Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

in america they aren't asking for equality...they ask to be put in a separate victim class and awarded special opportunities based solely on their gender.  they also bash men.  how is that equality?  that makes women a charity case. i don't want people to give me things because they feel sorry for me - i want to be treated as an equal.

there is equality in america.  people need to get a grip and stop whining about "first world problems."

Kiki, you never heard about this "movement" because they're giving us that at eating everyday :D This movement is like water, you're drinking it, and you not even realize it...

And this for so many other things too.

yes go ahead^^

I am a feminist and I LOVE men :)

That's the patriarchal social system that I don't like

but that's another story!

Yes lol That's why feminism is dead... patriarchal social system is dead same time :D We're living in a post feminism system, in Western i'm talking, and it's good  (Y) But it seems that some rich chicks doesn't get that yet...

They should take a look at what is the status of woman in some other areas of this planet, before to complain about their own condition, largely privileged! 

This belated form of feminism is indecent IMO.

I am not rich  and i am not complaining about MY condition but about the conditions of the women in another countries.

I am glad to be a woman in France even if I have no idea what a post feminine system is :idk: 

What is indecent is a magazine like "ELLE" whom posted on their FB "bring back our girls" for 5 mnts of time and spent the rest of the year posting stuff about Kim Kardashien and Caitlin "what a joke" Jenner to the post again "bring back our girl 1 year anniversary"  :mellow:  So I am with you on the "rich chicks" living in a fantasy world.

Like Alexandra you can PM moi

I won't PM you since you never reply me after some time (and i hate that btw LOL) BUT i was not especially talking of you :)

I'm sure that you're not agree with the FEMEN for exemple, at least i hope :D

How to describe what is a Post Feminism System...In France for exemple, a little baby girl who come to life, is derectly called Madame, and not anymore Mademoselle...So, you will be agree to say that it's a victory from the belated form of feminism who is still existing in some place in the political system...So, you're agree to say then that it's a mystake to do that ? if yes you're a post feminist lol 

I'm sure you enjoy when a young dude call you Mademoiselle right ? :D And you're feminist from your own words, so, you're definitely a post feminist lol

Funny you bring up Elle, frenchkiki - when I posted in this thread yesterday to say I hate feminists, it was after reading a few articles in Elle magazine.  I didn't know they had those views until I purchased their 30th Anniversary issue yesterday (Keira Knightley was on the cover, so of course i wanted to get it :)).

I was mostly speaking for French Elle ^^ The Parisians women working for Elle are the ones that i can't stand.  The woman whom created French Elle must must be turning over in her grave for seeing what the magazine became.

1 JJ!
I did not even know about the mademoiselle or madame! :rofl:
I prefer being called "mademoiselle or madame" than "slut" but unfortunately most of the time it's "salope" :ermm: 

The victory would be to have the same paycheck then a man for the same job. They even can call me "monsieur" if they want when they give me my money and buy me a drink and even have a quick look on my cleavage, I don't care. But it's not all about the money but about so many other little things that are cringe worthy... But those things are nothing beside what other women and little girl must suffer everyday of their life...

The FEMEN... I agree and I understand  some of their actions but I don't like the way they do it. In their case la fin ne justifie pas les moyens. It causes more wrong effects  <_< 

pm:
And if i don't answer back it's because i thought the conversation was finished  :pinch:

^ Feminism is an endless story, just like my conversations :D

I hate FEMEN, like if Notre Dame's bells was the real probleme for the Parisian women LOL They're so wrong in so many level ...They work against themselves in doing what they are doing.

I agree about Elle. Post Feminists are reading LUI now :D

Well Mademoiselle Kiki, if you knew how much the word "salope" make me angry...

I love Lui even if it's a Parisian elitist magazine made by a Parisian Metro sexual aristocrat dude with an obsession for  skinny high fashion models. :laugh:

The word "salope" doesn't bother me that much, it's the way these assholes use it that makes me want to cut their balls & shove them in their filthy mouth!