Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

No, Chile's central zone. Some 800-900 km north from Chilean Patagonia. But during winter it gets cold, and it's not even winter, so in a couple of weeks it may get worse  :ninja:

my dream would be to have enough money to go back & forth in different countries to never have to endure summer.

^ You say that because you never meet mine ...when you talk with her, you feel like if you was talking with one of the most malevolent creature from the Pandemonium :D ...always trying to drown you in the Styx lol ...and my father in the Cerberus role ... :voodoo:

My mother is that much selfish that she can't have friends i think lol BUT, we should try...i agree...And in our side we should creat a team to complain together about them, always a good therapy and maybe, we could end the evening with a pyre ? LOL

I think a team for us would honestly be beneficial. There are certain days I just cannot deal with my she-hag, please feel free to drop me a PM at any time if you want to vent, or talk about your mom, or just life in general hun :grouphug:

-----------

I hate alarm clocks that go off 4 times in the span of 10 minutes without the owner of said alarm clock waking up to turn off the fucking alarm!!

I love being woken up early in the morning for no reason.

I also hate waking up and having every bathroom in the house occupied. I need to use the restroom (badly), but please take your sweet time showering, shaving, and talking on your cell.

I think a team for us would honestly be beneficial. There are certain days I just cannot deal with my she-hag, please feel free to drop me a PM at any time if you want to vent, or talk about your mom, or just life in general hun :grouphug:

Thanks Pretty, i will then ! :) I have like 27 years of stories to tell ...but at least, our mothers make us talkative :D So hard to handle such complicated relations with them ...

you both could borrow my mom? She is adorable & nice & funny and she the person I love the most in my little universe :heart:

But handle with care, she just had a :heart: surgery.

I hate my mom being sick.

I heard such legends about kind and nice moms, it can be only a fairy tales for me, to be honest :D

Hope your mommy will feel healthy again soon Kiki :)