Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I told y'all Bregje was in Pink. But isn't she also in Fairy Tale. She could have two looks. And I sure hope Sara has two looks. Jac would be good too. Fingers crossed. Lily looked so beautiful in those shots with Behati and Karlie.

Fairy Tale is the 4. segment and Pink is 5. She can't be in both.
Yes she can. Plenty of models have been in segments one after the other.

Are you sure? Sometimes they change the order of the segments for the TV show.. but when did a model walk in two following segments during taping?
Last year both Doutzen and Adriana walked in Parisian Nights and then Snow Angels on TV they moved Parisian but it was filmed 5th. Miranda and Doutzen in 2012 were in the 1st and 2nd segments. Alessandra in 2006 was in the 1st and 2nd segments.

I told y'all Bregje was in Pink. But isn't she also in Fairy Tale. She could have two looks. And I sure hope Sara has two looks. Jac would be good too. Fingers crossed. Lily looked so beautiful in those shots with Behati and Karlie.

Are you sure? Sometimes they change the order of the segments for the TV show.. but when did a model walk in two following segments during taping?

Only one I can think of on top of my head is Adriana in 2011. She did Super Angels then Passion. They just exaggerated her outfit change in the show that aired.

Last year both Doutzen and Adriana walked in Parisian Nights and then Snow Angels on TV they moved Parisian but it was filmed 5th. Miranda and Doutzen in 2012 was in the 1st and 2nd segments. Alessandra in 2006 was in the 1st and 2nd segments.

Okay, so this could happen. But I thought she will have just one look. Bryan, do you know about that?

I have a feeling Magdalena is closing again ;)

I wouldn't mind that!

They originally wanted Magda for the closing outfit but that went to Behati. Now a closing outfit remains :ninja: I wouldn't mind seeing her close again.

Karlie... Yeah, I still cannot quite figure out what about her makes me perceive her as slightly odd?

Umm, her eyebrows?

I have a feeling Magdalena is closing again ;)

Not going to take the bait!

For me it's mostly her mouth I think. It just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of her face? :idk:

She might onky have 1 look. I'm hooing for at least 2.

It's still weird they shoved her in Pink. :|

I see Bregje doing Fairy Tale for some reason. Let's hope for a 2nd outfit! If they make her walk out after one of the openers she has plenty of time to go back and change.

She might onky have 1 look. I'm hooing for at least 2.

It's still weird they shoved her in Pink. :|

I see Bregje doing Fairy Tale for some reason. Let's hope for a 2nd outfit! If they make her walk out after one of the openers she has plenty of time to go back and change.

Is there even an outfit left in Fairy Tale? I think that segment is already full!