Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

http://instagram.com/p/wFBHe6xPki/

SHIT, BodyByIza is gettin real guys, LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really don't want to be mean, but this is embarassing. Doesn't matter how gorgeus she is, this is ridiculous.

I want twenty more years of Iza! I just want to find out how insane she can get.

Is it possible to increase it? Well I'm curious too, but she's already her own parody... shame

http://instagram.com/p/wFBHe6xPki/

SHIT, BodyByIza is gettin real guys, LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why does she keep doing that when she has the worst hair of any model out there!! :rofl:

Worst hair? Few models actually have hair of her length and volume, which Im guessing is why shes constantly making sure we see it. She does go overboard with it though. Did Gisele  ever do this with her (equally long and bouncy) hair?

Im waiting for her to post a montage of her hair flips, ass poses, and kiss blowing to Taylor's "Shake It Off" with the hashtag #ForBellazon one of these days.

I like Iza more and more.... 

Ive never been a huge Adriana or Allesandra fan... but seeing them with the other girls.. they are true professionals.. they will be missed once they are gone.

Lindsay on the other hand.. will miss her but Ive been routing for elsa for awhile and shes just perfect.

i like jourdans hair, its a nice break from the norm (monotony of other long haired models with loose waves). Hopefully they dont try to curl it like the mess that ended up being Karlies hair

I thought the exact same when I saw those group photos. All the girls' hair is great, but it would be awesome if they weren't always the same for everyone.

http://instagram.com/p/wFBHe6xPki/SHIT, BodyByIza is gettin real guys, LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if she filmed that for us b/c knows about BZ. She probably knows we've been poking fun of her so...
Yeah definitely this. It's hilarious and I love it. Keep it up Iza. :rofl:

I think you're wrong, and she just simply thinks that she's so fabulous and would be a great host and actress or idk what. But nope. Her branding sucks. Heidi is annoying for me too, but at least she's good in it, for example.