Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I am going copy the images into the Misc thread as we move along. That way for members who likes to comment  could also view the images in here, and for those who don't care much for the comments & discussion they could view the images in the Misc thread. It helps better organize stuff that way and could satisfy more people :yes:

And thank you for posting the promo picts you & Pheno found in the Misc. thread :flower:

i just hate even more karlie in blonde.. i was staring at the groups pictures and her hair chocked me !

I do hope elsa will have 3 outfit, she's working for them for so long now and she finally get what she deserved, she walk in the pink section way to long.... so.. i think 2 outfits more (with the pink one) would be well deserved! i kind of like the angels line up, only karlie disturb me now, i wish they can replace her with someone better... (plus she get a contract so fast regardless of others womans who work harder for the brand.. and yep definitely i don't see her as a bombshell idk, she's probably the one i'd be terrifying to look alike.)