Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

That's a pretty big head for a woman. That is close to 'large' size for a male. A lot of models look like they have huge heads.

Her head meassures 57 cms! smily%20new%20one.gif!

^ Cult omg :rofl:

I never asked my question... but here ya go since you nailed it.

O.o - Gratz for Blanca, but I have a question which I can't ask because either you'll all think I'm "mean", or those of you who get it will not be able to unsee it. Either way it's lolz for me...

How the hell did her head fit through the birthing canal?

British Vogue has an article with the sketches and it says the sketches are inspired by the models and specifically says that one of the sketches is inspired/made for Candice and I'm assuming it's the Dream Girls one so I say that's her third outfit since Elsa is indeed wearing the one that was inspired/sketched for her.

I would post the link but i am obviously too lazy to go and get it

Hmmm then i wonder if she will be in they're instead of FT. If I'm not mistaken her being in FT is just speculation right? Not confirmed. The Dream Girls look would be second to last before Karlie so could be Candice. I just dont see them not having Candice open a segment this year.

The other FT sketch that was released is also a blonde so maybe that's Candice? Who knows...

Just wait for all the Asian/Black models to get thrown in Exotic Travelers :ninja:

lol already looks like it. Kelly, Shanina, Lais, Jasmine, Joan, Isabeli, Daniela, Blanca, Adriana, Alessandra I reckon will all be in Exotic Traveler.

Yep! Fairly positive Adriana, Alessandra, Blanca, Kelly, Lais, Isabeli and Jourdan already are in it.

4 out of 11 doesn't make a trend. As for the Country Girls... VS has always had a tendency towards Caucasian models. Yes, they've recently started introducing more ethnic diversity, but of course most segments are going to lean towards the largest group of girls, which so happens to be white. So having a bunch them out them in obviously stereotyped white segment doesn't mean a whole lot.

:whistle: