Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I don't think Erin and Ping should be on the confirmed list just yet. I know they were tagged and all but there just isn't anything solid about it. I think right now it is 42 girls with the potential of Lily D because she's shooting 10 with Lily A.

Who knows, maybe we have 45 girls this year?

Ya i get Izabel is repetitive and people say she posts to much social media of herself, but almost all the vs regulars including the angels do the same shit ha.

Also, if i had Izabels body and worked that hard for it you bet your ass I'd be showing it off at any chance gahaahaha

Clearly the list is longer than 40 models which means Nadine and Andreea still have a chance (I'm hoping here). Maybe 50 models? Someone said there's 4 days of fittings left so anything is possible. Maybe they'll have one more segment or more outfits for each segment. This year is so different. I hope an official source will tell us soon what VS is trying to do with this year's show 'cause I'm kinda lost right now.Ā 

Right now having Kasia and Constance confirmed I have everything I want as far as the show goes so I can't be happier! Only thing that could make it better is a confirmed Lily D, but I'm about 90% sure she will walk!

Everything now is just extra! Gonna be an awesome show!

I don't think Erin and Ping should be on the confirmed list just yet. I know they were tagged and all but there just isn't anything solid about it. I think right now it is 42 girls with the potential of Lily D because she's shooting 10 with Lily A.

Who knows, maybe we have 45 girls this year?

I don't think Cindy should be confirmed either. She's never said she's in the show.Ā