Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think the whole Disney thing was over reaching on my part, but those wings scream whimsy and child like as opposed to sultry. I guess it just depends on what lingerie they will be paired with but either way I think it will be a great theme.

I only hope they put Sigrid, Josephine, Lily D, Jac and Yumi in this theme. They are all so ethereal! Would love to see Doutzen or Candy open this theme, if indeed it is one.

If only Frida was here this year, gaahh.

Secrenshots:

http://fotos.subefotos.com/74cb329b515ede596441e470bae6a742o.png

http://fotos.subefotos.com/b3cbc1f0dc72e9d3fd7288f7037edbbdo.png

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

We have to keep in mind they've done Ballet De Fleur in 2008 and Ballet in 2011 both featuring butterfly, fairy, flower themed wings so they might just be really obsessed with that and doing it again it seems to re-occur every 3 years if that's the case, the wings on the left of the video look more like actual Insect Wings, they're pearlescent like a beetles wing or even a cicada, kinda like a forest theme maybe, they did Enchanted Forest in 2009 that kind of reminded me of Fairy Tales and Steampunk as well. The Pink wings on the right I can't quite figure out, they're pink, rimmed with pink tuft or fur and kinda look like parasols maybe they'll stay true to their name and be in a pink theme. Just my take on what I saw in that video with Behati. 

If we're gonna talk about models getting old and legends moving on to make space for new legends then Adriana and Alessandra are long over due expired milk, Adriana shouldn't of come back the year she had her baby and not quite lost all of the weight yet (ie 2012) 

Izabel on the other hand is kind of along with Doutzen a trendsetter, VS isn't looking for the thin out of shape model anymore, everyone's expected to have some sort of work out regimen and active lifestyle, Izabel and Doutzen have been beacons of that from the start, I think a lot of the girls aspire to have bodies like that I don't see anything masculine or ugly about their physiques, I think it's strong and sexy, they want to pump VSX down everyone's throats just as much as they do the lingerie now.

Okay y'all since a lot of confirmations are not quite legit, I divided the list so we can keep track

2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Lineup:
Contracted Models:
1- Adriana Lima
2- Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)
7- Karlie Kloss
8- Lily Aldridge
9- Lindsay Ellingson

Officially Confirmed:
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Devon Windsor
13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)
14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)
15- Bregje Heinen
16- Maud Welzen 
17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)
18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)
19- Shanina Shaik
20- Eniko Mihalik
21- Jasmine Tookes
22- Kelly Gale
23- Jourdan Dunn
24- Maria Borges
25- Josephine Skriver
26- Cindy Bruna
27- Jac Jagaciak
28- Ieva Laguna
29- Martha Hunt
30- Grace Mahary (newcomer)
31- Irina Sharipova (newcomer)
32- Sara Sampaio
33- Stella Maxwell (newcomer)
34- Sigrid Agren 
35- Kate Grigorieva (newcomer)
36- Yumi Lambert (newcomer)
37- Taylor Marie Hill (newcomer)
38- Kasia Straus
39- Joan Smalls
40- Izabel Goulart

Unofficially confirmed:
41- Erin Heatherton
42- Ping Hue (newcomer)

10 Magazine photoshoot:
43- Lily Donaldson
44- Ming Xi
45- Sui He

A lot of these girls are not my cup of tea.

Does anyone think Elsa's gonna get more airtime this year? Maybe at least get included in the interviews? I found it so out of place for her to be in the "opening credits" announcing the models when she's never really spoken. Her being the PINK Spokesperson and all I would think they'd want her to have a voice.

Anyone think Jessica Hart is gonna come back after the Taylor Swift debacle? She's still doing catalogue work with Sara Sampaio, I know the catalogue and the show have very little in common but I think she was a great addition to the Pink Section always.