Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Do you guys need a written declaration? "I, (model's name), hereby declare that I have been casted in the 2014 VSFS taking place on December 2nd in London, England."

Sigrid only posted that she was going to London and that was considered confirmation. John is a high up VS exec who has only been at fittings, and would never be at a catalouge shoot. Every other girl he has posted a picture with is confirmed for the show.

Do you guys need a written declaration? "I, (model's name), hereby declare that I have been casted in the 2014 VSFS taking place on December 2nd in London, England."

Sigrid only posted that she was going to London and that was considered confirmation. John is a high up VS exec who has only been at fittings, and would never be at a catalouge shoot. Every other girl he has posted a picture with is confirmed for the show.

this is what Singrid said

I want to share with all of you that I will be part of the #VSFashionShow !! So excited and thankful to@ed_razek @johndavidpfeiffer #monicamitras@10magazine

that's saying she's in the show....

Edit: I run the blog secrets-by-victoria on tumblr, if you look at my blog you will see I am EXTREMELY picky about who I add to my list, that's the only reason I ask for 100%

Sigrid's second picture was posted nearly a full day after the first one, where it just said she was going to London, and she had been already added to the confirmed list.

I'm asking for my list, not the one here. Since I run a blog on tumblr I want to make 10000000% sure before I add her to my list. Jasmine isn't on my list as well because she hasn't announced. I'm just trying to get 100000% confirmation so I can add them to mine. 

Sigrid's second picture was posted nearly a full day after the first one, where it just said she was going to London, and she had been already added to the confirmed list.

I'm asking for my list, not the one here. Since I run a blog on tumblr I want to make 10000000% sure before I add her to my list. Jasmine isn't on my list as well because she hasn't announced. I'm just trying to get 100000% confirmation so I can add them to mine. 

Then how about you do your own research Instead? :idk: Not to be a bitch but BZ has been the source for Tumblr, IG, Twitter, Facebook accounts for years. Hell even newspapers and magazines get their things from this forum sometimes too. I've been trying to keep the list as official as it gets, if you don't like it/don't trust it feel free to look on your own.

I'm not going to add Jacquelyn just yet as models work out a lot on a daily basis and they all go extra hard for swim/lingerie shoots. There's three more days of fittings, I'm scared by Monday we'll have a 100 girls list :ninja:

I'm not trying to be a bitch... I didn't know I was coming across as that. I was just asking a question and explaining why I was asking....

Edit: I'm not saying your list is wrong, I was just asking further confirmation. Never did I attack who you had listed. 

I'm not trying to be a bitch... I didn't know I was coming across as that. I was just asking a question and explaining why I was asking....

Look it's all cool you want to know and post the list up on tumblr and stuff. Here on BZ though everyone gets their shit from us. MissLima puts actual confirmed girls on the list and the maybe girls. It's a rock solid list because all of these girls have been confirmed by themselves, their agencies or people at VS.

We already have 45 girls, 43 of them are basically 100% confirmed and the other two (Ping & Erin) are probably going to walk too and there's three more days of fittings so unless they are going to do the second round of fittings already, this list will end up being huge.

I'm seriously hoping they will do a longer show or a lot of the girls be getting just one outfit and just be there for two seconds.

I've been going through VS instagram and tumblr accounts and they've all reposted the list I made on tFS and then have no idea when people ask for their confirmation, but act like their list came from Sophie and Ed themselves. :rofl:

it's a late wish, but Jasmine Sanders would have been really great for the show in my opinion. She'd spice up PINK nicely.

Now I'm not too big into the Fashion Industry even though I completely worship the VSFS every year since 2003 but is it just me or have VS been a lot less loyal to the models they have now compared to what they did almost 10 years back? I feel every year they're casting the freshest newest faces (basically every girl at the top of the Model.com listing) and completely forgetting about their slightly older but more iconic models? I'm actually one of the few people that don't hate on Izabel because she's been around so long I feel like I'm holding onto a memory of the show back in 2005 when everything was just perfect. I feel the need to go on websites and actually look up who most of these girls are nowadays unlike back when I would watch the show and call out each girls name and cheer as they walked down the runway. 

I miss Ana Beatriz Barros, KK, Maryna Linchuk (even though she walked last year), Rosie HW (she has her own line now) Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Winberg, Inguna Butane, Flavia d'Oliveira, Angela Lindvall (with her wacky arm movements walking down the runway), Eugenia Volodina, Oluchi Onweagba, Erin Wasson, but most of all I miss Julia Stegner she always got the big statement pieces that closed the segments.