Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Don't think it will be embarassing for her, quite legit that she doesn't have any fantasy bra this year she has her own last year who btw worth more than the two fantasy bra this year, but maybe the other angels were disapointed, If i'm not wrong adri and aless already had the honor to wore one of them, more than twice for adri (i don't want to get wrong but i think i'm right).. for being honest i was thinking it'll be behati's turn but i'm really excited to see how they will deal with two fantasy bra!

maybe she has two outfits? she tagged both vspink and victoriassecret on instagram.. let's hope :)

very likely she would be walking mainline too :yes: her lingerie shots this year have been nothing short of perfection

I am very happy for her by the way. Pink or not

Jac is def out of Pink, I say she's walking two segments. Lately she shoots more mainline than Pink, she was in Pink last year because it was her first show.

I'm still sure Sara made it but The Lions is waiting to confirm their names. That or VS and The Lions had some kind of issue because no girls from that agency are confirmed yet

Officially confirmed:

1- Adriana Lima

2- Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo

4- Candice Swanepoel

5- Doutzen Kroes

6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)

7- Karlie Kloss

8- Lily Aldridge

9- Lindsay Ellingson

10- Lais Ribeiro

11- Barbara Fialho

12- Devon Windsor

13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)

14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)

15- Bregje Heinen

16- Maud Welzen 

17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)

18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)

19- Shanina Shaik

20- Eniko Mihalik

21- Jasmine Tookes

22- Kelly Gale

23- Jourdan Dunn

24- Maria Borges

25- Josephine Skriver

26- Cindy Bruna

27- Jac Jagaciak

Spots remaining: 8-13

Most likely walking:

- Sara Sampaio (was shooting backstage stuff)

- Martha Hunt

- Ming Xi (10 Magazine shoot)

- Sui He (10 Magazine shoot)

- Rachel Hilbert (newcomer)

I think Sara, Elsa & Jac will all walk Pink and something else but with Jac I wouldn't even be surprised if she doesn't even walk Pink, look at the amount of mainline VS she's putting lately, it's def a lot more than her Pink work. If Rachel Hilbert got cast (and I'm sure as fuck she did) she's probably the one who will open the segment because it looks like she's taking over, also remember that the newbies are the ones who usually walk Pink.

I'm really excited! The cast this year is pretty great. I'm most excited to see: Sara, Elsa, Nadine (PLEASE VS), Jac, Eniko, and I am still hoping for Natasha Poly to make a surprise appearance!

We have yet to find out the performers, see any of the fittings/outfits (we've only seen two and they'll probably be tweaked for the show), we haven't seen a hint of segment ideas besides possibily Arabian Nights... and now i think there are about 8 more spots for models in the show? I'm curious to see Kelly Gale this year. She has been working out like a crazy person.

I've bundled! When they do the show? Dec 1?! It wasn't on dec 2nd

December 2nd taping, Dec 9. airing
and why the ppl is saying that it is on Dec 4th? Is on Dec 2nd lol :)

Because that's when I thought it was...I was wrong.  :gocho: