Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Hello everyone ! I have not yet seen confirmation of Jasmine at VSFS, I hope Martha and Sarah walk. Even missing a 9 girls so I have hopes

http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10787821_938576569490071_1824172497_n.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Officially confirmed:

1- Adriana Lima

2- Alessandra Ambrosio

3- Behati Prinsloo

4- Candice Swanepoel

5- Doutzen Kroes

6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)

7- Karlie Kloss

8- Lily Aldridge

9- Lindsay Ellingson

10- Lais Ribeiro

11- Barbara Fialho

12- Devon Windsor

13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)

14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)

15- Bregje Heinen

16- Maud Welzen 

17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)

18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)

19- Shanina Shaik

20- Eniko Mihalik

21- Jasmine Tookes

22- Kelly Gale

23- Jourdan Dunn

24- Maria Borges

25- Josephine Skriver

26- Cindy Bruna

Spots remaining: 9-14

Most likely walking:

- Sara Sampaio (was shooting backstage stuff)

- Jac Jagaciak

- Martha Hunt

- Ming Xi (10 Magazine shoot)

- Sui He (10 Magazine shoot)

- Rachel Hilbert (newcomer)

Walked last year and not listed above: 18

Meet Adriana & Alessandra in Las Vegas

Nov 4, 2014 - Having not one but TWO $2 million dollar bras is pretty over-the-top, so what better place to kick it off than in Las Vegas! Stop by Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Mall on Thursday, November 13, from 12-1pm and 6-7pm to celebrate the Dream Angels Fantasy Bras with Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. You can have your photo taken with the Angels and instantly share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Plus, triple points for Angel VIP and Forever Cardholders. The bras, designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by Mouawad, will remain on display at the store through November 16.

vsallaccess

I find it weird that Sara hasn't confirmed anything yet...

Maybe it's The Lions asking them to be quiet ? Maybe they're planning to do a special announcement... That would explain why we haven't heard anything from other models (Barbara F., Cameron R., Jessica H., Kate G., Stella M.)  :idk:

i think Barbara F is more than confirmed at this stage :) I don't want so see stella walking because my farts have more expression than her face.

cara is filming a movie and erin will not be walking this year.malaika I do not care whether or not walking, it's pretty sweet but does not kill me

I won't count Cara out yet. The movie will shoot all through November and the first part of December, but I think they may be able to free her for a few days, since according to the book her character isn't in a huge part of the story. Or not, it all depends on A LOT of things.

I find it weird that Sara hasn't confirmed anything yet...

Maybe it's The Lions asking them to be quiet ? Maybe they're planning to do a special announcement... That would explain why we haven't heard anything from other models (Barbara F., Cameron R., Jessica H., Kate G., Stella M.)  :idk:

i think Barbara F is more than confirmed at this stage :) I don't want so see stella walking because my farts have more expression than her face.

Yes, but she hasn't post the Instagram 'Woah, I'm so happy/blessed/blabla' post every other girl has, even though there is no doubt she's walking. Which leads me to believe that she was asked not to do it, and that would explain why Sara has been silent too.  :hehe:

She commented with Thank you so much @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine !!! ❤ I'm so excited !!! I love you !!! ❤ :)

to me that says she's excited about the 10magizine shoot.

The 10magazine account is Sophie's personal account. If you look at it, it's almost entirely posts about the VSFS now. I'm pretty sure she was just thanking her.

I hope you're right! Maybe Ali doesn't want to create buzz (which I don't get but ok haha) and let's hope Sara is in! If her fitting is tomorrow after so many girl's fittings she could be with the most hideous outfit haha 

Do you know how do they do the fittings? (Like: first come, first serve basis or they think about the outfits for each girl before?)