Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Confirmation that Natasha was indeed casted and given an outfit. I think VS must have cancelled last minute one her! Based on the fact that she did not acknowledge VS and was deleting comments about it, she seemed a bit hostile towards the company. I have a friend in-the-know, and they told me that many times girls are cancelled last minute for the VSFS, models that are established and have even walked the show before!

post-84648-0-1446072687-07264_thumb.png

I'd prefer Inguna, Flavia, or Julia Stegner over her any day though so I'm not all that upset about that.

I'd vote for these girls but Stegner. She's beautiful, yes undeniably beautiful, but that girl does the same boring shit (same smile, same hands-on-waist, same posture, same everything, importantly same wobbly walk, even after all these years), either on VS runway or HF runways.

To be fair VS does strap on the biggest wings and trains they can find on her. She's drop dead gorgeous in print though, always been a favorite of mine. Though her walk can get some improvement I agree.

^ OMG yes OR...get ready for Taylor for the next 5 years in a row :cry:

#SacrificeTHEgoat

Don't worry! Taylor can't keep a relationship that long.

You're talking half a decade and she'll need material for her next 3 albums in those 5 years.

Poor Tay-Tay, maybe she realized it isn't working with boys and she decided to see how would it go with a girl. I actually start to think this is the reason she's such good friends with Ellen Degeneres.  :whistle:

Confirmation that Natasha was indeed casted and given an outfit. I think VS must have cancelled last minute one her! Based on the fact that she did not acknowledge VS and was deleting comments about it, she seemed a bit hostile towards the company. I have a friend in-the-know, and they told me that many times girls are cancelled last minute for the VSFS, models that are established and have even walked the show before!

post-18831-0-1446072688-19785_thumb.png

Oh Natasha... She is indeed exotic. If she was given that outfit, does that makes her the only blonde in ET??? Heartbroken, I'm crying & dying now  :cry2:

They probably casted Natasha, realized that there were too many girls and not enough outfits, and cancelled her in favor of the newer girls. Too bad! They've done it before with other established top models too. VS is shadier than you think.

100% accurate :whistle:

Hi folks

I ended up missing all the VSFS action earlier this week as my Dad died on Monday night, and now I've got well over 100 pages to catch up on... I was wondering though if any fellow London dwellers want to get together to watch the show on Tuesday? Would make a nice change to watch it on TV with people who love it as much as I do instead of watching some crappy YouTube upload...

I'm sorry for your loss!  :cry:

Hope you're okay! 

This show made me really hate Taylor and lose all respect for Karlie for being her lapdog.

The best moments were Ale & Dri killing it and Elsa honestly giving a legendary walk for her last ever PINK segment (2nd taping) even the Ariana thing they both had a laugh about it and Ariana made sure to give the models space the 2nd taping so props to her for that. The run into Elsa has also proven to be a great PR boost for her, her name is everywhere because of that.

@BehatiPrincess I am really sorry to hear about your dad, I really wish you and your family well!

Martha looks a bit scary in that first gif...it's like she opened her eyes too wide or something. I will never get what VS see in her. She's a huge huge downgrade from all the other blonde Americans VS has had (Lindsay, Erin, Marisa).

This show made me really hate Taylor and lose all respect for Karlie for being her lapdog.

Agreed. Lily is just as good of friends with Taylor, but still kept her cool and acted like a MODEL.

Natasha would have slayed some girls, she's seriously a much better runway walker than a lot of girls (like Martha, Stella, Lily A, Daniela, etc.), don't get me wrong they're pretty girls but they really appear to lack presence in their walks, it just looks awkward :/ Apparently though it was Natasha that backed out on VS according to one of her fan accs, they said she didn't have time or something. 

Hi folks

I ended up missing all the VSFS action earlier this week as my Dad died on Monday night, and now I've got well over 100 pages to catch up on... I was wondering though if any fellow London dwellers want to get together to watch the show on Tuesday? Would make a nice change to watch it on TV with people who love it as much as I do instead of watching some crappy YouTube upload...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss darling :( Stay strong :hug: 

I wish there were more people in my area that like VS but the ones that do are people I really don't like (the majority at least)

Hi folks

Really really sorry to hear this! :( I am so sorry for your loss. Life can be so unfair. Wishing you and your family a peaceful holiday season. I don't live in London, but hopefully someone can get together with you!

If VS had secured Natasha... put her picture up with the other angels.. why would they kick her for newbies and not some other vet.

Natasha would have felt like a big score.. if she were able to make it i would hope VS would have made it work. 

Doesnt seem rational for the no natasha to be from VS side.. especially when they could have just had 48 models

That is awkward how Natasha was dropped wtf. Shes one of the few that still keeps it fierce on the runway. Im kind of getting tired of Adriana's antics and shes my fave model. Instead of keeping it fierce she is all giggly and pays way too much attention to the audience. Also seems she hardly puts effort in her walk anymore wtf. And the pointing and kiss blowing has got to stop. Cant wait to see Elsa and Candice slay that runway. Oh and of course #bodybyiza too lol

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

Karlie, Taylor

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Jeezes imagine the song Taylor will put out once her and Karlie split :rofl: I'm guessing she ran out of male suitors for that? :p

Apparently they weren't kissing, just trying to hear what each other was saying over some loud music. I'll have to see if I can find the article again. Edited by PinkCouture

I liked Ariana's performance way better than Taylor's. Besides that fail with Elsa during the first shot, on that video of the second shot you could see she was concerned about getting out of the models way and letting them do their thing. No touching, distracting or strutting in front of them, it was good I cant wait to see it on the broadcast. I really like Ariana's songs so she already has points with me lol