Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

The closing of the show (of the 2nd taping) was so weird. First of all, the song was finished before Candice even hit her pose and than it seemed like Alessandra, Candice and Taylor closed the show together :mellow:

yeah, I don't think they're gonna use that tape for the final cut since the first one was on point and Candice strut alone 'til the end of the runway with the music still on. :)

:clap:  than I'm happy :nicole:

From what I can see Behati pulled off opening. Candice is looking bigger than usual, her body seems less toned. Karlie's gold outfit is gross and she didn't walk as well as she could've. IMO the best improvement of ALL girls is Lily Aldridge! I don't get those wings of hers in Dream girls but wow she is looking so hot and her walk is so much better.

you are a little nuts Candice less tone, her body was in point this year HAHAHAHA

...After watching the whole show.. I just feel so sorry for Blanca, she's gorgeous, and has an amazing walk but TAYLOR... she had to ruin it up, I hope the first taping wasn't that way. and Candice walking at the end with no music seemed a little bit odd, but thank god we have to tapes! hahaha

In the 2nd taping, it was so awkward how Candice wasn't even done posing and the song ended! Hopefully they fix that!

I also think the timing with Ariana's songs was awkward. The transitions weren't smooth, and I didn't like how 'Problem' was at the very end and Jac (who was supposed to close the segment) walked for just a verse into the song. It didn't feel like a closing.

I am SO over the whole Taylor/Karlie/Lily thing. Taylor needs to stop getting in the way of the models, especially poor Blanca.

Good riddance Taylor. We will never have to see her again for the VSFS.

...After watching the whole show.. I just feel so sorry for Blanca, she's gorgeous, and has an amazing walk but TAYLOR... she had to ruin it up, I hope the first taping wasn't that way. and Candice walking at the end with no music seemed a little bit odd, but thank god we have to tapes! hahaha

Taylor was glued to the middle-front of the runway the ENTIRE time. Literally every girl would walk down the middle of the runway and then have to stumble around her and her giant ego.

I actually like Taylor, but honestly...she just ruins the show. Dude, it's all about the models, not you. You are just a guest there, let the girls shine, let them have their moment for which they worked like #bodybyiza the whole year.

Good thing #bodybyiza wasn't walking in the same segment as her or there would be blood and I don't mean Magdalena...  :voodoo:

Karlie and Taylor looking cute today

It's official now.

post-89164-0-1446072663-18129_thumb.jpg

Lily Aldridge, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift, Martha Hunt

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7c24ab061b82eecbfda8fd6f2e06e3db/tumblr_ng3qz4QmbS1qfcsero1_1280.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

WHERE DID U FIND THAT PIcTURE Edited by PinkCouture