Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Lily's walk has improved so much since last year. I think she's an amazing Angel and an amazing spokeperson for the brand and I can't wait to see her on the runway. Her body has never looked better than this. GO LILY.

I know she improved a lot (don't kill me Lily's fans pleasee  :surrender: ) i just think she doesn't have enough energy and powerful walk to open a segment... sorry!

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Magda is a bitch just because she was showing a bit of ego, where were you when your girls like Adriana, Jac or Martha came off as cocky? Oh no wait that was justified since they were being "funny" (except for Martha), but all of a sudden one girl can't make a joke? The hate for Magda is real :cain:

PREACH! The other Raf has it on point. #TeamMagda

Lily A opening a segment

http://media.tumblr.com/621378698c31c9667f1c387cc33db510/tumblr_inline_mqbfgjzOpd1qz4rgp.gif

Her walk is terrible!! But she is looking smoking hot in the fitting video, just need to improve the walk

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

where there is life there is hope Edited by PinkCouture

Lily A opening a segment

http://media.tumblr.com/621378698c31c9667f1c387cc33db510/tumblr_inline_mqbfgjzOpd1qz4rgp.gif

Her walk is terrible!! But she is looking smoking hot in the fitting video, just need to improve the walk

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

LMAO. My exact thoughts

Edited by PinkCouture

Liu Wen is out, i repeat, Liu Wen is out. The Society did not include her in their IG post

Contracted Models:

1- Adriana Lima
2- Alessandra Ambrosio
3- Behati Prinsloo
4- Candice Swanepoel
5- Doutzen Kroes
6- Elsa Hosk (PINK Spokesperson)
7- Karlie Kloss
8- Lily Aldridge
9- Lindsay Ellingson

Officially Confirmed:
10- Lais Ribeiro
11- Barbara Fialho
12- Devon Windsor
13- Blanca Padilla (newcomer)
14- Romee Strijd (newcomer)
15- Bregje Heinen
16- Maud Welzen
17- Daniela Braga (newcomer)
18- Imaan Hammaam (newcomer)
19- Shanina Shaik
20- Eniko Mihalik
21- Jasmine Tookes
22- Kelly Gale
23- Jourdan Dunn
24- Maria Borges
25- Josephine Skriver
26- Cindy Bruna
27- Jac Jagaciak
28- Ieva Laguna
29- Martha Hunt
30- Grace Mahary (newcomer)
31- Irina Sharipova (newcomer)
32- Sara Sampaio
33- Stella Maxwell (newcomer)
34- Sigrid Agren
35- Kate Grigorieva (newcomer)
36- Yumi Lambert (newcomer)
37- Taylor Marie Hill (newcomer)
38- Kasia Struss
39- Joan Smalls
40- Izabel Goulart
41- Constance Jablonski
42- Sui He
43- Ming Xi
44- Magdalena Frackowiak
45- Lily Donaldson
46- Ping Hue (newcomer)
47- Jacquelyn Jablonski

Unofficially confirmed:
48- Erin Heatherton

So happy to hear Lily has 3 looks!  :hehe:

If an Angel is getting 3 looks, and a newcomer like Kate G is getting 2 looks (she confirmed on her instagram), I think we can stop worrying about a lot of the girls only getting one outfit. It has to be a longer show this year. 

Dos anyone know how many looks Shanina has this year?

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Magda is a bitch just because she was showing a bit of ego, where were you when your girls like Adriana, Jac or Martha came off as cocky? Oh no wait that was justified since they were being "funny" (except for Martha), but all of a sudden one girl can't make a joke? The hate for Magda is real  :cain:

+1

It isn't more annoying for me than when Sara Sampaio writes " sorry I've been freaking some of you out this past few days, it was super hard for me to keep the secret as well " . Yes, it seems cute and sweet, but for me it (and other posts of her) means the same what Magda's saying. And Magda seems a biatch, but at least more honest, even that she's obviously playing on. 

Will Elsa be an angel? What do you guys think? :clap:

IMO Misslima is the  best to answer that, apart from Elsa's agent. :p Ive noticed she is always on point on all things VS, particularly Elsa.smily%20new%20one.gif

What can I say? I'm just awesome like that :rofl:

I think Elsa is already on her way there. She hasn't shot anything Pink for a while now but she's been working a lot with mainline, VS is doing a slow transition as they did wit Miranda and Behati. Rachel Hilbert seems to be the one who will take Elsa's place as Pink spokesperson but IDK since she apparently did not get cast for the show but we'll see

Will Elsa be an angel? What do you guys think? :clap:

IMO Misslima is the  best to answer that, apart from Elsa's agent. :p Ive noticed she is always on point on all things VS, particularly Elsa.smily%20new%20one.gif

What can I say? I'm just awesome like that :rofl:

I think Elsa is already on her way there. She hasn't shot anything Pink for a while now but she's been working a lot with mainline, VS is doing a slow transition as they did wit Miranda and Behati. Rachel Hilbert seems to be the one who will take Elsa's place as Pink spokesperson but IDK since she apparently did not get cast for the show but we'll see

I was hoping for Rachel :cry2:

What a cast. A good mix of regulars and newbies. Only like 2 days ago we were all freaking because we thought the cast was filled and no regulars were back. Now look at that list. I still think there is maybe a few more names to be announced. I'm sure Erin is in based on Ping's posts, but we haven't heard anything official. Toni just doesn't seem like it's happening. Can't think of anyone else they would get. Maybe Cara is a possibility still.