Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

All angels will get 3 looks I'm sure. Only one I doubt would be Lindsay. She probably will get 2.

Why? And Karlie???

Because Lindsay is clearly on the way out, one of the first steps to get demoted is getting two outfits while everyone else gets three ... Karolina, Selita, Izabel, Erin, Marisa

All angels will get 3 looks I'm sure. Only one I doubt would be Lindsay. She probably will get 2.

Why? And Karlie???
Karlie will get 3. Lindsay has one foot out the door. She didn't do any VS work this year and I'm sure her contract is up after this show. So they've phased her out. She might get 3 looks still. I'm just guessing.

Why? And Karlie???

Because Lindsay is clearly on the way out, one of the first steps to get demoted is getting two outfits while everyone else gets three ... Karolina, Selita, Izabel, Erin, Marisa

Thank you MissLima

I'm making an image right now with the confirmed girls so everyone knows who they are since a lot of people seem to have no clue of certain models are (including myself, I have no clue of a couple of girls lol)

I'm making an image right now with the confirmed girls so everyone knows who they are since a lot of people seem to have no clue of certain models are (including myself, I have no clue of a couple of girls lol)

I thought I was the only one!  :rofl:

"Ok me Magdalena the Queen. Bye." Omg I love her!!! Living back in Poland that's basically how everyone talks it's hilarious. She's gonna rock that runway.

Is Chanel confirmed for sure? What does everyone think her interaction will be like with the other girls now that she's an Ex-Angel I don't think she'll sulk like Erin but she used to be really loved by the other girls. "My bubbly, that's what we call her because she's the youngest in the group." I remember Candice saying that back in 2010 VSFS

She was talking about Erin. They call her bubbly because her name is actually Erin Heather Bubley.

Here I did some quick caps these are just off my phone so won't be spectacular. I think they made the video private so lucky I grabbed these when I did. That's all I got though.post-84704-0-1446073554-33649_thumb.jpgpost-84704-0-1446073554-35904_thumb.jpgpost-84704-0-1446073554-40239_thumb.jpgpost-84704-0-1446073554-43133_thumb.jpgpost-84704-0-1446073554-44599_thumb.jpg

That outfit is gorgeous! It's about time Lily got to open a segment, she and Karlie are the only Angels who haven't done it yet.

There's going to be a "dream girls" section, Lily Aldridge confirmed- and she's going to be opening it!

Oooh where did you hear this? What is a dream girls section I wonder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4MMFAb59hg
Lily looked amazing in that Swimsuit omg! I love the wings on her as well. Kind of reminds me of Coquetish Fetish mixed with "I Put A Spell On You"

i can't see the videoooo :(((((((( anyone help? :surrender:

**** FIXED **** Sorry for the post :D

So I was for half of a day without coming here and...

1- So. many. models!

2- I hope they make a longer show or more sections or more looks in each section otherwise we have to watch the show in slo mo

3 - I noticed that a lot of girls are doing 2 kinds of posts: "I'm so happy//I want to announce//blablabla" and the "getting ready// train like an angel"

This let me to think of what someone posted here saying that maybe we will have a VSX segment. I'm sure in the next weeks from all the models casted are going to have those posts... (Sara posted on IG that there are gonna be a lot of surprises, this could be one of them)

4 - I LOVED Lily's outfit and I'm happy that she has 3 outfits. I hope Elsa and Sara have 2 outfits (I don't mind seeing them on PINK but I want VS to give them an opportunity to be less teenager/corky and to be sexier/flirty :)

There is a new catalog today. Is it me or they won't put the fantasy bra in a catalog this year? Because they put them online already. This is the first time in a while since they put the fantasy bra online. I mean you still have to call to order it but still.

VOL.2 of Dreams & Fantasies should be available next week for sure, the reason why I say this is because at the Vegas FB(s) event their going to be handing out the catalog to everyone because that is where the autograph will be given to the fans.

ohhhhh ok thank you!! I totally forgot about that they usually autograph the Dreams and Fantasies.

This year they are promoting VSX like crazy, I won't be surprised if they do a VSX segment on the show

I wondered that too. It would be interesting to see what they would do to it. How bedazzled should workout wear be?

I really enjoyed watching Game On from 2010, the theme and music were both perfect I even liked the performers in the background and how Isabeli interacted with them in the end, I hope they do something like that again but with the VSX Products. It was super high energy I still listen to that track when I'm working out or walking the dog even.

There is a new catalog today. Is it me or they won't put the fantasy bra in a catalog this year? Because they put them online already. This is the first time in a while since they put the fantasy bra online. I mean you still have to call to order it but still.

VOL.2 of Dreams & Fantasies should be available next week for sure, the reason why I say this is because at the Vegas FB(s) event their going to be handing out the catalog to everyone because that is where the autograph will be given to the fans.

ohhhhh ok thank you!! I totally forgot about that they usually autograph the Dreams and Fantasies.

But this event is pictures with the fans not autographs, so I don't think they will give out the catalogue. Maybe they will, but not to be signed.