Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Here are all the confirmed girls we have so far pictured. Click to make it bigger

post-18831-0-1446073555-61791_thumb.jpg

I had to google some of the newbies and eeeck ... I don't understand how some of them made it :ninja:

I don't know if these are necessarily outfits or stuff they shot for the Christmas catalogue.

I don't think they are, they also released some backstage stuff from last year with Lais & Adriana. I think those are just from the Christmas commercials

Here are all the confirmed girls we have so far pictured. Click to make it bigger

post-84704-0-1446073557-27952_thumb.jpg

I had to google some of the newbies and eeeck ... I don't understand how some of them made it :ninja:

Yikes, that Grace Mahary kid is not attractive!!

There's a chunk of the collage at the bottom that is blacked out, is it meant to look like that or did my phone not load properly?

Thanks for the collage MissLV :)

I don't know if these are necessarily outfits or stuff they shot for the Christmas catalogue.

I don't think they are, they also released some backstage stuff from last year with Lais & Adriana. I think those are just from the Christmas commercials
The wings that Lily are wearing in the black and white pic are in the background behind her in her fitting pic to the left of her. I think these will be looks in the show. Maybe taping the opening sequence? All of these looks are very strong, especially Ale and Karlies so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these are the opening theme looks. Would love to see Ale open. From what we can see that outfit is gorgeous. Candice is another potential girl to open. Her outfit is cute from what I can tell. I like Karlies also! Very strong and bold. Can't wait to see them walk in these.

post-88372-0-1446073558-60108_thumb.png

post-88372-0-1446073558-61798_thumb.jpg

post-186-0-1446073559-63949_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this, it is great. :)

I have to agree about the rookies, only Irina Sharipova and Taylor Hill fill me with some excitement. :ninja: