Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Queen of what? Narcissism or self conceit?

You seem to excel in exaggeration quite well.

Oh is that what it is? I thought it was honesty.. You know the whole idea of calling it how I see it.

Queen over your favs :p

What favs would those be?

Yall are acting like every girl is supposed to be this meek sheltered quiet pretty girl, not every girl is quiet or full of self doubt. Good for Magdalena being confident borderline cocky. You don't get anywhere in this industry being a quiet mouse. She's clearly doing something right because they all want her.

"Ok me Magdalena the Queen. Bye." Omg I love her!!! Living back in Poland that's basically how everyone talks it's hilarious. She's gonna rock that runway.

Is Chanel confirmed for sure? What does everyone think her interaction will be like with the other girls now that she's an Ex-Angel I don't think she'll sulk like Erin but she used to be really loved by the other girls. "My bubbly, that's what we call her because she's the youngest in the group." I remember Candice saying that back in 2010 VSFS

Chanel? I didn't even realize she was an option.

I forgot about Jacqulyn. So if we do end up getting 50 girls, I think spots 48, 49 and 50 will be Toni, Jacqulyn and Cara.

I'll make sure to call up Naomi Campbell and tell her she's been doing it wrong the last 30 years oh god she's gonna feel like a complete fool! That woman is the embodiment of confidence and cockiness on the runway and just fashion in general, she's befriended many designers just like Magda is and it's worked for her.

You seem to excel in exaggeration quite well.

Oh is that what it is? I thought it was honesty.. You know the whole idea of calling it how I see it.

Hailey Clauson, Sarah Stephens,Taylor Hill because fashion checking for those broads.

I'm kidding pheno!!!  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

I love Magda and think she is hilarious! I doubt she means any harm and the video looked to be all in good fun.

Exactly you would think she was skinning puppies, if she has any shred of an ego showing in the video it's because the Execs always kiss her ass when she's at fittings and the videos from 2 years ago prove that. They worship that girl

Hailey Clauson, Sarah Stephens,Taylor Hill because fashion checking for those broads.

Hailey Clauson who is a newer model and booked SI, Sarah Stephens who has never been a huge model and still booked SISA and Taylor Hill who is a new model and is now walking in the VSFS...

Yes, they aren't successful at all. They also aren't coming across as self entitled b*tches either... funny how that works.