Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think Magdalena was just making jokes with that video. It doesn't seem serious to me, not at all even. The accent is also hilarious.

Plus she has a really bitchy and overconfident vibe about her look, very unique. It suits her to act overconfident. The fact that a VS representative shot the video and posted it aswell, just shows that this line of behavior is accepted. They probably had a huge laugh about it.

Queen of what? Narcissism or self conceit?

Queen over your favs :p

What favs would those be?

Hailey Clauson, Sarah Stephens,Taylor Hill because fashion checking for those broads.

Hailey Clauson who is a newer model and booked SI, Sarah Stephens who has never been a huge model and still booked SISA and Taylor Hill who is a new model and is now walking in the VSFS...

Yes, they aren't successful at all, but they also aren't coming across as self entitled b*tches... funny how that works.

post-44557-0-1446073544-6278_thumb.gif

post-44557-0-1446073544-70498_thumb.jpg

So happy to hear Lily has 3 looks!  :hehe:

If an Angel is getting 3 looks, and a newcomer like Kate G is getting 2 looks (she confirmed on her instagram), I think we can stop worrying about a lot of the girls only getting one outfit. It has to be a longer show this year. 

Wow Lily looks smoking hot in that look. Dream Girls wonder what it is. She said she's got 3 looks and 2 wings and is opening that section. Awesome.

It could possibly be some sort of Vegas showgirls inspired segment, that outfit that was shown could have been apart of it (it does give off a very Vegas vibe). Maybe that's what Adriana will walk in with the Fantasy Bra since people were talking about how it does look very much like something a showgirl would wear.

There's going to be a "dream girls" section, Lily Aldridge confirmed- and she's going to be opening it!

Oooh where did you hear this? What is a dream girls section I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4MMFAb59hg
Lily looked amazing in that Swimsuit omg! I love the wings on her as well. Kind of reminds me of Coquetish Fetish mixed with "I Put A Spell On You"

Lily A opening a segment

http://media.tumblr.com/621378698c31c9667f1c387cc33db510/tumblr_inline_mqbfgjzOpd1qz4rgp.gif

Her walk is terrible!! But she is looking smoking hot in the fitting video, just need to improve the walk

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I think Magdalena was just making jokes with that video. It doesn't seem serious to me, not at all even. The accent is also hilarious.

Plus she has a really bitchy and overconfident vibe about her look, very unique. It suits her to act overconfident. The fact that a VS representative shot the video and posted it aswell, just shows that this line of behavior is accepted. They probably had a huge laugh about it.

This, which makes her like her even more.

Some people on here. Just can't catch a laugh. :blah:

I find it hilarious that everyone thinks Magda is a bitch just because she was showing a bit of ego, where were you when your girls like Adriana, Jac or Martha came off as cocky? Oh no wait that was justified since they were being "funny" (except for Martha), but all of a sudden one girl can't make a joke? The hate for Magda is real  :cain:

Wow Lily looks smoking hot in that look. Dream Girls wonder what it is. She said she's got 3 looks and 2 wings and is opening that section. Awesome.

Looks like you got your wish of her opening a segment come true ;) I think Lily will do great, her walk's improved and she looks lovely! I really want to know the names of the other segments though :chicken: