Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

There is a new catalog today. Is it me or they won't put the fantasy bra in a catalog this year? Because they put them online already. This is the first time in a while since they put the fantasy bra online. I mean you still have to call to order it but still.

VOL.2 of Dreams & Fantasies should be available next week for sure, the reason why I say this is because at the Vegas FB(s) event their going to be handing out the catalog to everyone because that is where the autograph will be given to the fans.

ohhhhh ok thank you!! I totally forgot about that they usually autograph the Dreams and Fantasies.

But this event is pictures with the fans not autographs, so I don't think they will give out the catalogue. Maybe they will, but not to be signed.

oh yes you're right I totally forgot VS said it was a photo event, who knows maybe they will give out the catalog just to promote the Fantasy Bras.

Here are all the confirmed girls we have so far pictured. Click to make it bigger

post-88496-0-1446073566-50377_thumb.jpg

I had to google some of the newbies and eeeck ... I don't understand how some of them made it :ninja:

MissLima to the rescue, thanks very much. It makes the show more watchable now bc I always have google to the models I don't know. Now I don't have to do it anymore. 

Karlie open? Pfffft OH HELL NO. lol. No way. Good walk but that death stare she gives is not a good opener. Pretty sure Candice or Adriana will open. Those are the 2 models VS loves the most and the queens of VS. I'm all for Doutzen opening though, she's gorgeous, and that booty lol.

I'm sorry but Karlie can open anything and give so much power

yuuuk no no please not karlie for the opening, i'm sorry she's a good model but clearly not for vs, i'm always like "ewww. wtf." i think i'll never like it, even after seing more work with them, still not convince of her place, she don't give me the envy to but the lingerie, at all.

I hope for doutzen or elsa (a) i hope too much i know but for me it will be the best way to thanks her and to introduce her for the next year (especially if they want to contract her as an angel, which i hope even more). I do know that candice won't because of the last year... and i hope they'll be no predictable to open with the fantasy bra... it's time for change (a)

yuuuk no no please not karlie for the opening, i'm sorry she's a good model but clearly not for vs, i'm always like "ewww. wtf." i think i'll never like it, even after seing more work with them, still not convince of her place, she don't give me the envy to but the lingerie, at all.

I hope for doutzen or elsa (a) i hope too much i know but for me it will be the best way to thanks her and to introduce her for the next year (especially if they want to contract her as an angel, which i hope even more). I do know that candice won't because of the last year... and i hope they'll be no predictable to open with the fantasy bra... it's time for change (a)

AMEN.. 

Behati's outfit looks gorgeous, I think this could be one of the best shows they have done, let's just hope that they continue the good streak (although I think those 4 pics of Ale, Lily, Candice and Karlie are probably outfits, Victoria's Secret regrammed Lily's pic and put it as something for the show). Also someone was asking if 30 Seconds of Mars could perform at the show and Ed responded with "I'll ask him"