Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Don't be fooled. Ed can be playing innocent. As if he wouldn't know how many girls are cast and who. He is involved with the casting. Whether there is 6 or not whatever lets just hope they have a lot more looks to cover the amount of girls or be prepared for every girl besides Angels getting 1 look each.

would like for Ana Beatriz to be back.

Ana BB + Natasha and we can all die happy

Ana BB + Natasha + Irina Shayk :heart:

My biggest YAY so far is for Isabeli...

But please, Natasha, Natasha, yes Natasha! We need her, VS needs her!! :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:

Seeing that she recently opened the Alexander Wang X H&M Fashion Show and completely Slayed it I would hope they'd bring her back. Amazing walk even when she lost her shoe on the runway in '05

Don't be fooled. Ed can be playing innocent. As if he wouldn't know how many girls are cast and who. He is involved with the casting. Whether there is 6 or not whatever lets just hope they have a lot more looks to cover the amount of girls or be prepared for every girl besides Angels getting 1 look each.

oh that's true

I just hope that the cast will be longer, because more models could also means less outfit by models.. i'll be pretty mad if i see one outfit per models.

I think the "finale" lineup is interesting cause you have so many newbies and so many oldies who joined us after, maybe they want to keep it safe while they are trying to give vs a new fresh vibes. !

oh that's true

I think that's most likely to happen..

However, if VS decides to cut the crap with the "what would you do in a desert island" or "who has more followers on ista" etc etc etc we would have time to see the girls in their only outfit (besides the angels...)

If not, as I said some days ago, we all can watch it in slo mo  :blueeyedbaby:

There have also been instances of girls dropping out at the last second so he can avoid giving at definite number.

I haven't seen confirmation for her either but I would like to see her in. Body is looking right lately. Just hope if she is she focuses on her killer walk and doesn't get lost in the music like she did the last time she was in the show.

Eniko seems to have gone super blonde, not a fan of it.

eww! just seen it! I don't like it either. Doesn't suit her imo. I really liked her when she got photoshopped red hair for a Bergdorf Goodman work.

This list is to good to be true. I think there will be some trick. Like two girls will walk at the same time or idk. But this is just too much names and the list is just growing and growing.

Other than her Social Media presence and her famous friends Cara brings absolutely NOTHING to the runway, she's not a good looking model not someone you would peg as a lingerie model and her little "quirky" motion on the runway are not cute nor should they be in the show, in my opinion she's just taking away valuable airtime from other models and a coveted look for one of the regulars.

+ 1

+2

Also Ed is unsure how many models there are  :ermm:

post-84490-0-1446073577-59701_thumb.png

So no people, there are just 6 segments as per usual. 

I hope this means longer sections

6 sections with 15 or more models.!  devon have two look