Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I agree I like Devon personally, it's just that outfit doesn't represent her, she should have been doing cute PINK stuff at first. She fits PINK perfectly. 

Daria Werbowy was offered an Angel contract and she never even did any work with VS (maybe a catalogue or two), Selita Ebanks walked her first show as an Angel if I remember? VS is full of surprises.

Laetitia basically got a VS contract (97-00) from the get go as well, probably Stéphanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Yasmeen Ghauri as well. There are also models that VS always had an eye on (like Chanel or Kendall). But usually they still have them do a few things (catalog/events/runway/commercials) before they offer the contract.

Yeah KK was made an Angel before the 05 show but she walked many times prior to being made Angel. Selita was still an Angel in 08 however Izabel wasn't. She asked out of her contract, or she broke her contract at the time. Something to do with Armani I think. But her and VS are still on good terms as she's been in their show every year since then. Izabel only was an official Angel for two years.

Thank you :hehe:

i know Daniela Cosio (de jesus) she has done pink very little. She is pretty. I wouldn't mind seen her in their fashion show. She has done Maybelline.

I got bored, and went browsing on the site...So missed these, and maybe some more. She's very beautiful! Oh, and thank you sugarpiirate Flower%20for%20you.gif

attachicon.gifV290084_CD7.jpg attachicon.gifV291476.jpg attachicon.gifV291477.jpg attachicon.gifV293486_...O_SPLIT2.jpg

attachicon.gifV291480.jpg attachicon.gifV291481.jpg attachicon.gifV293485.jpg attachicon.gifV291202.jpg

attachicon.gifV291206.jpg attachicon.gifV291207.jpg attachicon.gifV294473.jpg

she is so pretty , and yes she got a contract with maybelline lets keep fingers croos for her and marloes :D