Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Okay if you want to think this is her management and not her and to that SI is the same kind of exposure as the rest of men magazine's out there then feel free to do it (Y)

I get the thread is to talk about her, but I guess just didn't know it was alright to talk shit about literally every picture on her social media. I'm the kind of person who sees no point in only making negative comments about a person over and over again, but hey that's just me :idk: 

Buh-bye! 

Are you guys sure she even wants to do HF?

Her problem isn't not being skinny enough but having a very commercial face, which just doesn't fit HF.

So I think she wants to work straight for VS and that's also probably what her managment is striving for. And considering that they don't hire girls with Alexas prebody, makes her weightloss and intent even more apparent.

post-71106-0-1446059875-86578_thumb.jpg

@women360ny: TEASER ALERT: courtesy of @VulkanMag [#VulkanMagazine]! Individual covers coming September 1st! #covergirls

Photo by @LeonardoCorredor [#LeonardoCorredor]

Models: @AlexandriaToTheMax [#AlexandriaMorgan] / @MeganMayW [#MeganWilliams] @women360NY #women360ny

Stylist: @BrandonFogel [#BrandonFogel]

Hair Stylist: @KyleDavidMalone [#KyleMalone]

MUA: @ChichiSaito @artdeptagency [#ArtDepartment]