Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

She's very pretty, but is it just me or does she have the bobblehead look going on? I don't know if it's the way she takes selfies, but she looks like someone who lost a lot of weight instead of always having been that skinny. (Sorry if this has been brought up before but my wifi is very slow at the moment so pages are loading very slowly)

She has the bobblehead look because she has lost a ton of weight in the last year. I was looking at her activity on Instagram and the people she follows and the kinds of pictures she likes. :ninja:

I saw her liking this girl's pictures and yikes!

http://instagram.com/christieswadling

I think that you are reading too much into a simple "like".

I think that if Alexandria is admiring and following girls that look like that, then it's not much of a stretch to assume she's into that look. That's literally the whole point of following account like that- go into the comments and everything is "omg body goals!!!!" It's not like that's the only account that's like that that she follows- although I do think this one in particular is one of the more extreme cases.

Plus- Alexandria has lost a ton of weight this year. That's a fact, not something I'm reading into.