Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Unless it's a new thing then maybe? :idk: Back in mid(ish) July Alex wasn't with them because from what I heard Women was trying to get to sign with their Milan office and her manager had just begun to promote her in Paris and Milan where Woman didn't have exclusivity rights.

Either way good luck to her!

Danni wrote in May that she had signed with them and I checked their website and she was on there.

Not sure if this is old news, but.. Alexandria is now signed to Women Direct in Milan :)

Maybe they took her off the roster and they put her back again, IDK :idk:

Usually, all of the new girls start in Direct, the girls come to Milan to meet with clients for 2-3 months, and as time passes by and depending on whether they get jobs, they get moved to Mainline. Irina Sharipova had the same trajectory so I'm guessing Direct is a testing branch to see if she gets any work.

She'll be in Europe during Fashion Week in London, Milan and Paris. It'll be interesting to see if they send her to any show castings.

She has been signed by Women Milan for a while, that is how she booked the Tezenis show :), she also has other things in Europe that she booked through them coming out, just not too soon tho because shit takes ages to get released o.o

I'm happy she is going to be in Europe for a while to build her portfolio and get her face out there more. The Vulkan cover is amazing, can't wait to see her solo cover and the editorial, i loved Nina's