Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Lol JouJou, Penny is already a Maltese+Poodle "Maltipoo. Adding a bulldog to that genetic mix = Maltipoobull?? :laugh: Oy...

Here are two videos of her filming:

'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively (The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants; The Town and Green Lantern) is spotted in the midst of filming on the set of 'Gossip Girl' in New York. Blake is seen talking with various members of the cast and crew while waiting to shoot scenes on a busy street.

She is seen later on learning her lines for an upcoming scene. Blake Lively rose to fame playing rich girl Serena in the hit teen drama Gossip Girl. New York City, USA - 01.09.2011

Part 1

Part 2

How Rude! Blake Lively Acts Like a Diva on the Gossip Girl Set?

Uh-oh.... Looks like someone might be getting too big for her (designer) britches!

Hot off the (Louboutin) heels of her trip to visit Leo in Australia, Blake Lively (Serena) returned to NYC to get to work on the Gossip Girl set — much to her chagrin, it would seem.

According to a photo agency snapping her pics on-set, Blake was “seen talking angrily on the phone and pointing fingers between her takes” outside the Plaza Hotel on Friday, September 2. Another source claims, “she was not pleasant to the fans and crowds that surrounded the set as she was filming.”

Is all this fame going to B’s head — or is she wearing her (couture) cranky pants because she misses her man?

:cain: :cain:

I'm sure she's just tired of the paps ruining her filming. Here's what her costar (the guy in the vids) said on twitter yesterday:

BrianJacobSmith Brian J. Smith

Guys this is NUTS!! Paparazzi literally fighting in the streets, chasing cast members to their trailers, running into scenes. WTF?

BrianJacobSmith Brian J. Smith

Wow, shooting on location for Gossip Girl is insanity!! A brigade of PA's just to keep the fans back. Photographers everywhere. Xoxo

Even she has a breaking point, besides I can't wait to see all the angry face pics today :laugh:

Anyone ever wondered what life this girl have? Yes it's beautiful, famous, has some money and a boyfriend who we all wanted- But it lacks freedom. She can not go out without bodyguards. She can not walk with her ​​boyfriend without having hundreds of paparrazi follow them. Can not kiss her boyfriend without it appears everywhere. I think Blake will now begin to feel the tremendous pressure of paparrazis. It's normal to be angry and not always in a good mood. Get up at 5 am to shoot a scene that should be completed in 4 hours and 8 after have not yet concluded because the fans and paparrazis do not let . It's crazy

However do not think she was rude to fans. They always say that

Glamour Magazine

Blake Lively and Penny in NYC

Even the gorgeous Blake Lively couldn't upstage the cuteness that is her adorable pet pooch, Penny, yesterday. The Gossip Girl star, who was on the set of her hit show, hit the headlines earlier this week when it emerged that she had spent her birthday weekend in Australia with rumoured new-love Leonardo DiCaprio.

post-54098-0-1446091326-45899_thumb.jpg

Meh sounds like stalkerazzi sour grapes to me. If the fans were upset, we would never have heard the end of it on Twitter. ;)

I don't doubt she's tired and stressed out by the stalkerazzi and misses her man, but looking at these pix I'm thinking she's grossed out by Penny's fascination with the dirty sidewalk. :p My sister has young kids and I recognize that look. :laugh:

lol at the Penny/ sidewalk commet :rofl:

It's possible Blake got a little annoyed at some point during that long, hectic day of filming(can't blame her), but in no way do I buy she was being nasty. The paps love to exaggerate these things/ downright make things up. It gives the pics they are trying to sell a good story to attach to it. Then the media just goes along with it too because it's "interesting"(Wet Paint in particular will eat stuff like that up). Anyways, i'm sure it was nothing. We can tell by watching the vids that she was just going about her business not minding about the paps/ spectators and in none of the pics does she look like she was giving anyone attitude. If by being unpleasant to fans they mean she was not saying hi and waving to every single person who called her name then that's silly she's there to work and look at the amount of people there.

I thought the part where one of the (paps?) said who the F is that guy, in reference to Steve Sands, was hilarious. They're the only ones showing proof of being testy on the set not Blake :laugh: