Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Heyyyy :wave:

I agree with you but at the same time, she was getting really overexposed at some point. I know she did a photoshoot with Elle earlier in the year that was never used so maybe her team also decided to cut their losses with the publicity once they realized GL was going to be a turkey. Besides, it does seems like they are now more focused on making her more of an international name seeing that most of her mag covers have been foreign.

It's probably secondary cast filming. Gossip Girl was also filming in Manhattan today but it was just Chace Crawford and Liz Hurley.

yeah,I'm trying to get used to this thread I'm not got used to actresses threads

:hug: Just drop by anytime you want to :)

Yeah I also think its probably secondary cast filming, because I think the film is close to being done with. Blake was just spotted in Australia today, so sure shes still there! Like you sick, I'm also not used to actress's threads, but its fun! :p Visit more often sick!

thanks kat for answer :p

I see her Vogue covers,all of them are American ones I guess,many models doesn't have Vogue covers,but yeah,as I know it's easier for actresses to get American Vogue cover,American Vogue is almost unattainable for models,

wonder why she didn't choose modeling,she's got body for that :cain:

American Vogue is almost unattainable for models,

wonder why she didn't choose modeling,she's got body for that :cain:

So true sometimes I wish we can go back to the 90's when models were more noticed. I always thought Blake would be good for modelingl too.. she does have the body and the height. But she's still pretty much in that circle I guess being with Wintour, Lagerfield and such :p Lucky her!!

Yes true, Blake dominates alot of american covers. Its sad, but alot its a rarety for actual models to get american fashion covers. It usually goes to the actress's/singers! Ahhh well..........Its good cause I get can actually buy a magazine with Blake in it! :p

And yeah, shes got the perfect bode to be a model, and sometimes shes even more of a model than actual models! Shes very well known for going to fashion shows, and paling around with fashion greats. And not many models can say Christian Loubatan named a shoe after them! :p

I wish it was clearer but oh well...

About the magazines issue, it's hard for even American actresses to get a Vogue cover, it's very selective and Anna has to like you but once you're in, you're in. I get people's complaints about models not being on covers anymore but with American Vogue it's all about sales and moving copies. I loveeee models but no-one is going to buy a cover with a random Eastern European 14-yr old with a name they can't pronounce on the cover. However, Anna more than services the models with lots of editorials in the magazines.

Bottomline is, the magazines have to sell enough to raise ads so they can't continue especially American Vogue which basically keeps all the other Vogues in business. Now the models have their Vogue Italian, Vogue Paris and basically all the other international editions of Vogue. Once in a while they get a multi-model cover or someone like Liya or Giselle on the cover too.

Besides, American Vogue should be viewed more as a lifestyle magazine than fashion, IMO. VP, VI, Pop, Love, Wonderland, i-D etc are more fashion. Now if they start putting reality stars on the cover like Kim Kardashian, Jersey Shore etc... then we've got a problem.:flower: That's my opinion.

Blake Lively Flies to Australia for Weekend With Leo DiCaprio

Nothing can keep them apart!

Blake Lively flew thousands and thousands of miles to be with Leonardo DiCaprio -- traveling across the world from the U.S. to Australia for a belated birthday weekend, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

Lively, who turned 24 last Thursday, visited her man, 36, who's currently shooting The Great Gatsby in Sydney.

The twosome (whose romance began in late spring with a whirlwind tour of Europe's poshest hotspots) were reportedly spotted having a romantic dinner Saturday night at Sydney hotspot Aria -- with a prime view overlooking Sydney's famed harbor.

But, indeed, it was a short and sweet trip. A source close to the Gossip Girl actress confirms that she's already back in the States as of Tuesday

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...icaprio-2011308