Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

That's one of two of my favorites looks from her, ever!

@quattykitty Catherine Amore

Just walked onto the set of Gossip Girl down 28th off of 10th ave. Umm, oh hey Blake Lively how are ya?

17 minutes ago via txt Favorite Retweet Reply

I think she's the blonde walking away in the black robe, although you can't see her face

post-52328-1314814273_thumb.jpg

Poor bb, she must be so freaking tired :( Oh, it looks like the person in the black robe was Kaylee DeFer not Blake. We should be getting some pap pics of them filming today.

Katch

I have no clue when Hick's trailer is going to come out since it doesn't have a distributor or release date yet.

post-52328-1314815916_thumb.jpg

post-52328-1314816037_thumb.jpg

Lol this progression of this guy's (he's a Leighton-stan/Blake hater) tweets is funny. That's Blake, converting the haters with kindness since day 1:

JClarkSTAN J

So they are filming Gossip Girl where I'm at right now and the Princess of Sophisticated Pop isn't here...only Blake. Meh lol

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JClarkSTAN J

Blake pumped past us like a star. The paps came from no where when she came lol

Another hater/Leighton-stan said:

TheeHolySpearit BJ

Well duhr! Its Blake. Lol RT @JClarkSTAN Blake pumped past us like a star. The paps came from no where when she came lol

The guy replied:

JClarkSTAN J

@TheeHolySpearit I will admit that it was fierce as fuck lol

JClarkSTAN J

@Shakiyat No I heard they are done filming. Only Blake is left

JClarkSTAN J

Took a group pic with Blake!!!!!!!

JClarkSTAN J

She is amazing and nice. I take back everything I said about her!

JClarkSTAN J

I touched her shoulder and her hair. That sounds kinda creepy lol

JClarkSTAN J

Her hair was so soft and pretty. Like omg and she's like my height. She's flawless

JClarkSTAN J

It was really nice of her to even take the pics. No one else stopped to

JClarkSTAN J

@chickbreakaway Girl she was stunning! I really wanted to see Leighton close up though and tell her how amazing she is lol

JClarkSTAN J

@VersaceWhore Sis, I yelled "your amazing Blake" I gave her so much life lmaoooo

JClarkSTAN J

@VersaceWhore Girl I'm here for her now tbh. She was flawless when she pumped past those paps lol

I don't know what I'd do if I met Blake in person. Probably faint or something.

Thanks for pics . She looks very tired. There is the ring on her left hand. I have follow Blake for many years but never saw her use the same ring as often. :drool: :heart:

It's good to see that people are generally wrong about who is Blake. Blake is sweet and friendly, very intelligent. Often confused Blake with Serena .

If I were asked to choose a picture that best defines Blake, I chose this. Not for the clothes but the beauty of the gesture

post-54098-1314830601_thumb.jpg

Omg, Anil thanks soooo much!!! :hug: I've been looking for that particular pic for the longestttt time and I couldn't find it. She's definitely a sweetie.

You're welcome. I have a file with 5000 pics and all of her videos. Whenever you need anything just ask. :wave:

Wow, she's beautiful in these latest photos (is actually a little tired, but I think it was worth :laugh:), always so elegant. I really love her style... she's the kind of woman who values ​​the clothes that wear. Thanks girls for the photos and videos. I've yet to read a few pages... to know what has been posted before. There are many things that I didn't know :blush: .

You were talking about the haters of the other sites... I have left to visit many sites because of this, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Read the comments that people post makes me very sad, it's too much hate in their heart. She always seemed very friendly, kind, polite... but each reap what plant. We write words of love, encouraging words and surely we're right to do this. I can only feel sorry for those people who just take their lifes talking badly about other people. I agree with all you, girls. The people of this forum are very friendly :grouphug: .

Thanks for pics . She looks very tired. There is the ring on her left hand. I have follow Blake for many years but never saw her use the same ring as often. :drool: :heart:

It's good to see that people are generally wrong about who is Blake. Blake is sweet and friendly, very intelligent. Often confused Blake with Serena .

If I were asked to choose a picture that best defines Blake, I chose this. Not for the clothes but the beauty of the gesture

Yes, Anil. How hate this girl? I cannot understand. She's so sweet.