Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

fash, I haven't seen any blatant bashing on this forum, but that isn't really tolerated here from what I've seen. Of course that doesn't stop the veiled swipes, but that's their problem. We don't have to make it ours. :)

Beauty is very subjective. There are actors, models, etc. who don't do a thing for me, but I don't feel the need to go on about it. I'd rather spend my time on things I like. Thank you Bellazon and all the great postees here. :D

Thanks Joujou for your answer! MUCH appreciated :hug:

But yes even though she's got her haters I notice she's got quite the admirers as well. Many of the younger girls really look up to her and want to dress like her and such (she's a style icon) ...so I do feel she belongs on the influential list even for just that reason. Also she's on Gossip Girl which is mostly targeted to teen girls... things that are "teen oriented" are often ridiculed. For example all though Twilight is immensely popular it is stil subject to alot of bashing. Hate to bring Leo up but people put him down tremendously after Titanic and when he did GONY people were wondering WTH why would Scorsese chose him. Same thing with Blake now who is being appraoched by top talent and getting good scripts coming her way... people who can't get over her GG success wonder why. However, Leo and many others like him got out of that phase and I do think Blake will too. Even so she'll always have her haters... many celebs do it's human nature for certain people to be jealous of others who they feel are superior to them for whatever reason .

You're right fash, I especially like that comparison to Leo when he was very starting out as being all looks and no substance, it's very astute. And obviously it's not her fault that fans of her female co-star on the show feel are competitive, threatened by her success and feel the need to lash out. I wish and want only the best for her career.

I'm pretty sure that Leo gives her career advice from time to time, no?

Thanks girls :wave:

Just saw this on FF

Originally Posted by Charley&Harry (View Post)

hi, i am coming late to this party but i have been explorong nyc all day i was at the set today and saw ed, chace, leighton, blake, kaylee, elizabeth hurley and zuzanna ( dorota ).

intrestingly blake only filmed one ed, chace and leighton had left and she only there briefly. i wonder what dan will be up to this ep as they have left him no one to really play with.

i got there early when there was hardly any one there and got pocs with chace ( who put his arm around me swoon!) kaylee who was so nice & friendly i think she my new fav, i hope she gets some really good SLs this year. She is also super beautiful in RL but tiny as i am 5.1 and in the pic she is only a little bit taller than mean she was in heels) and zuzanna who was hanging out with kaylee. blake also took pics but only a few group shot as there was quite a crowd ar that point but she was really nice to do that as she could have just left. she is also stunning in person and seems like a real sweetheart. ed and leighton dudnt do any pics and both rushed of which was didissapointing so today changed by opinion a little bit on the actors, especially blake who even took pics with a crowd there you could totally tell she values her fans from her actions today and this personal experience realy contradicts what i had previously read so it is a real shame that she is sometimes percieved this way,

Anyway sorry for the ramble but i though i would share, i am planning to go tomorrow as well an hopefully they will shoot outside and i have a bit more info

:heart::wub:

Thanks for all the pix and news! :flower: She looks so lovely, sophisticated, and fresh. I just love her style, and I continue to be impressed by how hard working and kind she is. I also appreciate that she tries to keep her relationship with her boyfriend private despite all the interest from people like moi. ;) She is a classy, sweet young woman. No wonder she attracts such classy, sweet fans. You gals are all so genuinely positive and kind you're joy to read. :)

One more pic from the GG set...

Socialite Life

Halolulu

Thanks for the fan encounter. She's always a sweetie :blush:

Anil

Thanks for the additional pics, she's so beautiful I could just stare at her pics all day lol

Barbie

You hit the nail on the head, she's a very classy girl

Sick

Thanks for the HQ pics :flower:

JouJou

Awww thanks for your comment, that is a very nice compliment. Only the best fans for the best girl :heart: haha

Wow, thanks girls so much for the new pics of her on the GG set :wub: She looks sooo fresh and pretty! But I think its soooo sweet she took tons of pics with fans and gave autographs when other cast members just ran. Shes too sweet :wub:

Thanks for the Vogue scans aOMG! I haven't seen those before!

You were talking about her being much more than Gossip Girl and I remembered an article I read a while ago. I love this article, probably already been posted (I still have not got time to read everything that was posted before :( )... but I went looking for the link.

http://www.wmagazine.com/celebrities/2008/...y?currentPage=1

Thanks girls for all pics and videos.

I have read year after year (end of every season comes this story) that she will leave Gossip Girl. Some blogs are saying that this may be her last season, since she's getting more and more film scripts. I think the series cannot survive without her ... I love Blair, Chuck and Nate, but GG without Serena? No, no and no. What do you think?

Aomg... How I do to post the video that way you do? I never hit.

well,GG isn't very important project for Blake as an actress! I'd like to see her in movies and not in TV series! GG gave her fame and so on,but I guess it's time for her to leave and go on her career in big movies.

to tell you the truth I don't like GG a lot! it's like soap opera for me,everyone loves everyone,but they call each other friends! one day they are best friends,next day - lovers :idk:

but I love Ed and Chace! :brows:

Hi Nanda :wave:,

A Youtube link usually looks like this:

or so.

To post a Youtube video use the tags:

{yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJRueQc58M&feature=player_embedded{/yt]

Only paste the bolded part, that is the part after the "=" and before the "&". So it looks like this

{yt]VEJRueQc58M{/yt]

*Oh and use the normal [ ] (not {] I brackets I used) for pasting codes, I didn't want the codes to convert to video :flower:

Oh and I've read that article soo many times, strangely she's the only one out of the cast that hasn't said anything about leaving or complained about the show or her storylines, she's very professional and just does the job considering the fact that she has the highest profile amongst the cast. However, you can sense her boredom in her acting, she simply doesn't give a shit anymore, she just does her readings and leaves, no effort at all haha. I don't usually criticize her openly, but that's just the truth lol :p

That's a candid picture of her filming Gossip Girl.

Here's an interview with the producer of her upcoming movie Hick. I had initially read it but then the site deleted it, then I found a part of it (the most important part anyway) today :)

Me: How did you end up casting Chloe Moretz? The rest of the cast?

Christian Taylor: After seeing Kick-Ass, I thought Chloe was incredible. It also turned out that she and her agent loved the script, but we were still finding it hard to finance the script. Even with Chloe signed on, films with child actors as the leads are always more difficult to find financing for. So we decided to bring down the budget. Then Charles Deportes, who happens to be Andrea's brother and a hedgefund manager, got involved and ended up raising a large portion of the money we needed. Everything began to fall into place from there. Kirsten Dunst signed onto to star but unfortunately had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. So we then turned our attention to finding another younger actress to take her place. It just so happens I grew up with Blake Lively's manager and after seeing her performance in The Town, Derick loved her. Her signing on really helped with getting the rest of the money.