Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

I know right? Another round of the game Where in the world is Blake Lively?. The last time she dropped off the face of the map was when she went traveling with Penn to Thailand, India, Maldives. It would have happened again this summer, what with her cooking and French lesson hideaway, had she not started the relationship with Leo. So my guess is that she traveled somewhere- I don't know where though.

She is missing since the afternoon of 24. Savage is not filmed these days neither GG. In NY it should not be because he lives along the Hudson River (Hudson Street). I think that she actually traveling but for a place where nobody knows her? :blink:

Let's make a game to see who gets it right. I bet in Australia

Apparently, she WAS in Sydney

madisonmag madisonmag

Rumour has it Blake Lively is in Sydney visiting Leo! Everyone keep your eyes peeled…

@ErinK012 Erin

@madisonmag Blake Lively spotted in Kings Cross!

Aimee_Leabon Aimee Leabon

Just caught a cab with @JuliaTeen & our driver dishes that his last job was taking Blake Lively to the airport. #starstruck

JuliaTeen Julia Teen

My driver just said he dropped Blake Lively back at Int. Airport today. Who flies in for just 24 hours? I'm calling it - they had a fight!

These girls live in Sydney. Urgh at the last girl who just happens to work at a tabloid but by calculations it must have been more than 24hrs non? More like the entire weekend.

^Thanks for the tweets! I hate how tabloid people try to twist the trip into something scandulous. Like "Who flys in for 24 hours only, I bet its a fight" trying to start something :/ Sounds like she probably got their Friday, and stayed all through the weekend, and left monday. Too bad the trip was very low key though :/

Anyway, Blake is one of the top asked looks by plastic surgeons when woman go in for surgery!

The 'majority' of young women want to have plastic surgery and almost half plan to go under the knife in the near future, a survey has found.

The women aged 18 to 30 revealed 72 per cent were set, at some point, to have breast enhancements, nose jobs and liposuction.

And the celebrities they most wanted to look like included U.S. reality TV star Kim Kardashian, Cheryl Cole, Beyonce and Gossip Girl star Blake Lively.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...Kardashian.html

hi joujou and aomg :heart:

more pics : http://www.youknowyouloveme.org/gallery/th...1722&page=8

:wub: enjoy..

more Rice Blamo pics

0005~51.jpg

0019.jpg

0059.jpg

0060.jpg

Thanks halo! :flower: Nice looking family (well, rice baby is a little odd looking :laugh:). I saw a pic of the whole Lively crew at the Green Lantern premiere. I noticed all the women were very stylish, just like Blake - and all the men were in jeans. ;)

Here is some lively Blake (ha!) for a boring Saturday Night :)

So I was watching clips from Blake Lively's SNL appearances, they love her over there :heart:. Here are two funny clips of her:

Thanks aomg! :flower: That is a great site for videos. I looked for SNL on YouTube but couldn't find the whole thing. She does a great Cher! :laugh: That Thanksgiving with Jimmy Fallon cracks me up every time. She plays it perfectly (also watching her try to steer clear of that space case Tommy Lee at the end - she's too kind, but you can tell she trying to stick close to Jimmy :laugh:).

Here's another tweet from Sydney...

ErinK012

@madisonmag Blake Lively spotted in Kings Cross!

8 hours ago

I think that tabloid tweetie "calling it" has tongue firmly in cheek. ;) Besides, she doesn't seem to have heard Blake was coming from HK ... Which begs the question, what was going on in HK (besides shopping ;) ).... But I digress - according to the tweets, it seems she was there for the weekend, and that's if we discount the Friday sighting (could have been Tobey's wife)...

LizHewson

@jmoandelle Leo, Blake and Toby dined at Otto last night. Elle did you see them there? x

27 Aug

Naha45

@SydConfidential saw them at aria restaurant

27 Aug

She's also on the cover of 2 other Japanese magazines this month.

scaledphptn0server686fi.jpg

According to some tweets I read (can't find them now), one said she was on the cover of 5 different magazines in Japan this month and the other person was a marketing/PR person who said that the Lady Gaga and Blake Lively are the biggest female Hollywood exports in Japanese markets right now. :idk:

Anyways, enough with the sightings and all now that we know where she is, all I want now is CASTING NEWS! She should be done with Savages in some weeks and I can't wait to see what she's cast in next.