Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks for the sighting Oxford :flower: I love that woman's comment, I will never ever get people who call Blake ugly.

Ever read the comments on blogs and gossip sites about Lively's unattractiveness, cosmetic surgery, and non-talent and notice a large number of them come from fans of ...wait.....the ex-GF of DiCaprio. Don't believe it? Go read comments under photos posted of Refaeli and more than half bring up the ex -BF name and/or Lively in a negative light in order to praise the Bar. In other words, consider the source and once you do, those comments are nonsensical.

Thanks for all the pix, links, and tweets! :flower:

Just found two old pics, but I have never seen :wub:

Thanks halo! :flower: She seemed to be having a great time with the Spielbergs. aomg, I noticed that look too (also noticed in the pix where she is hugging Lukas ;) ). :wub:

I thought some of you would enjoy this - apparently the fake Twitter account was finally axed! :laugh:

nikkimus 1 hours ago

@BlakeLively25 good you finally got kicked off here for being an absolute phony!

I don't think that is either of them in the twitpic. They look too short, his hair cut and her hair color look wrong, I don't see a ball cap on him, I agree with aomg on her bag, and the source seems questionable. :p

fash, I haven't seen any blatant bashing on this forum, but that isn't really tolerated here from what I've seen. Of course that doesn't stop the veiled swipes, but that's their problem. We don't have to make it ours. :)

Beauty is very subjective. There are actors, models, etc. who don't do a thing for me, but I don't feel the need to go on about it. I'd rather spend my time on things I like. Thank you Bellazon and all the great postees here. :D

^Totally agree. I also think this saying is correct. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" :)

LOL finally her fake twitter account got deleated! :laugh:

Also I'm getting excited to hear reviews, and get new photos of Blake for her new film Hick!

Unfortunately there is another account that remains active and deceive many people. Now she put the following:

@thelivelyblake Blake Lively

Thanks Kellie for the Featherdale Wildlifr Park visit tour yesterday in Doonside! twitpic.com/6dxgha

4 hours ago

We all know that Blake does not like to advertise her private life, she never put this picture on twitter.

completely right about American Vogue aomgthereckless. Anna has to like you first and foremost, and secondly she has to see you relevant in the pop culture/fashion world. At least that is exactly what she said in a recent interview. :p

and agree EVERY celeb has haters and gets called names. Angelina Jolie who has been called the most beautiful woman in the world numerous times has haters. Don't even think it only begins and ends with Blake. In fact the more successful a person gets; the haters only multiply. :flower:

and it doesn't get much better than the support of Anna and Karl, so that hopefully means many more great things for Blake. The haters can just except it and move on. :whistle:

completely right about American Vogue aomgthereckless. Anna has to like you first and foremost, and secondly she has to see you relevant in the pop culture/fashion world. At least that is exactly what she said in a recent interview. :p

and agree EVERY celeb has haters and gets called names. Angelina Jolie who has been called the most beautiful woman in the world numerous times has many haters. Don't even think it only begins and ends with Blake. In fact the more successful a person gets; the haters only multiply. :flower:

Yeah its sad because most of the time, its the woman who get hated on, not the men! Thats due to many haters being jealous of whos with their fav male celeb :/

I agree with everything you said Michelabella. (Thanks for the Glamour scans btw :flower:). Are you (the same) on TFS? If you are you'll know what I mean when it comes to Blake and the haters, she gets soooooo much hate over there they had to put rules in front of her personal thread and close 3 whole threads of people just bashing her mercilessly when this Leo thing started.

And it's not just TFS, Lainey, Ted, ONTD, Celebitchy all don't like her for no reason at all and most of their criticisms are sexist because they don't have any concrete reason for disliking her since she's generally a sweet, nice person. Lainey's reason for disliking her initially was because she was boring, like WTF? If you read some of the comments about her, you'd feel so bad, I just hope she doesn't google herself. It's very terrible because it's mostly women too. :yuckky: I might equate the level of hate she gets to that of Angelina, only that she doesn't have fans as rabid and vocal as brangeloonies to back her up on the other side :laugh:

Well I haven't paid attention to her haters (maybe only some on tfs) but IMO all those sites you mentioned hate on everyone! I try to stay away from those sites, but whenever I have gone onto them everyone is so mean,moody and negative, it drives me crazy. :laugh:

What confuses me is when I have read, she is either a plain blond or too weird looking. Which one is it, lol? IMO that is her exact appeal. She isn't a typical looking blond. It makes her stand out that she has a unique look. :)

I'll keep an eye out for more reprints. It seems the mags love Blake. :p I guess when a cover is reprinted many times it's because it was a good seller.

I know, why can't we all just love each other? :wub::hug: Love :heart: makes the world go round. Yeah, I try to stay out of those sites now which is why I'm all over Bellazon haha. Yeah, pls do stop by this thread with goodies :), really appreciate it!

Recipe for the Lively Temptress, the Blake Lively-inspired TIFF cocktail.

post-52328-0-1446091254-47481_thumb.jpg

Lively Temptress

Inspired by Blake Lively in Hick

A luring mix of SKYY Vodka, fresh pineapple juice and ginger ale, garnished with a fresh spig of mint.

1 oz. SKYY Vodka

2 oz. Pineapple Juice

2 oz. Ginger Ale

Fresh Mint Sprig

Fill a tall glass with ice. Build ingredients over ice. Stir gently to mix. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.

Remember: Teen Drinking is Bad :p