Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Thanks Fash for more! Looks like it was a very cold day in NYC!

I also responded to your PM. Go on check your inbox :p

EDIT: Michael Kors talks about Blake :)

post-42953-1315523415_thumb.jpg

Michael Kors' dresses are red carpet staples for celebs like Blake Lively, Brooklyn Decker and Heidi Klum. And thanks to the Project Runway judge's recent collection of eye-popping designs, even more stars have been stepping out in his colorful frocks. Below, the designer gishes over his beautifully dressed A-list fans.

"In my sheath, Blake is a combo of ladylike chic and smokin' hot sexiness," the designer says of the Gossip Girl star who sported his cobalt blue dress to the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in L.A. June 5.

http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news...tar-fans-201189

Hey girls :wave:

It's been a while! I've been sick but I'm better now. Thanks for all the pics and updates, it's been nice catching up and having stuff to distract me while I've been down. Thanks katch for that 'Hick' clip I keep watching it over and over again, fash for all the HQ, anil for all the news and tweets and LITTLEMISSSUNSHINE for that gif.

katch I don't know if she's gonna be at FNO, there's no runway show this year and shes not been announced for any design house event so she might be on her way to TIFF instead. Besides she already judged the Vogue/Polyvore contest so her FNO obligations might be done. We should still get pictures galore from TIFF anyways.

Oh that's disapointing :( FNO and Blake Lively just go so well together :/ .... just the sound of it atleast because i don't rememeber seeing pics of her there in previous years.

Well TIFF is still an awesome source for pics :)

Wonder if they'll be pics of her arriving at Pearson airport :p I'm from T.O wish I could have seen her some way while she's here but i'll just settle for pics.

It's just my theory, she might just turn up somewhere. Here's something that might interest you with regards to meeting her (I dont know how these things work out exactly):

Attention TIFF goers/Toronto residents:

Eddie Redmayne, along with Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz, will be @ the Winter Garden Theatre (189 Yonge St.) from 3:15 to 4:15pm this Saturday (September 10th) for the premiere of their film, Hick. Make sure to see/meet them if you will be enjoying the festival this weekend!

She was photographed last year at the airport so it's quite possible we might get some pics since it seems like the paps are camped at the airport right now.

Thanks AOMG for the info :) Unfortunately i'm working that day so no hopes in making that :(

Well I do hope she surprises us tonight and pops up somewhere. :) So she's in NY right now.. she doesn't have to leave for T.O. right away. Is Saturday the only thing she's scheduled to attend for TIFF?

Yeah I have this feeling she'll be papped at the airport especially because like you said.... they'll be camped there waiting for all these celebs to arrive.

Thanks for all the vids, pix, and news! :flower: Glad you're feeling better aomg! :wave:

Hick clip!!!! It looks awesome! :clap:

EXCLUSIVE 'Hick' Clip: Chloe Moretz And Blake Lively On The Run

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/09/06/hick-chloe-moretz/

In the exclusive clip, you'll get your first look at Chloe, Blake and Eddie in action. The movie's impressive cast list also includes Alec Baldwin, Rory Culkin and Juliette Lewis. "Hick" will be playing at Toronto this Saturday (September 10) and Sunday (September 11), as well as next Friday (September 16).

Hick clip

This looks awesome! Thank you kat and Anil! :flower: I love these kinds of movies. I just noticed on the TIFF page that Bob Dylan wrote the theme song for Hick. Very cool! Looks like a quality production all around. :)

It's just my theory, she might just turn up somewhere. Here's something that might interest you with regards to meeting her (I dont know how these things work out exactly):
Attention TIFF goers/Toronto residents:

Eddie Redmayne, along with Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz, will be @ the Winter Garden Theatre (189 Yonge St.) from 3:15 to 4:15pm this Saturday (September 10th) for the premiere of their film, Hick. Make sure to see/meet them if you will be enjoying the festival this weekend!

She was photographed last year at the airport so it's quite possible we might get some pics since it seems like the paps are camped at the airport right now.

They usually introduce the director and actors at the beginning and do a Q&A after it ends. Sometimes fans are able to go down to the stage and meet them. It depends on the size of the theater and how tight security is.

If she's finished with the Vogue contest, she may have already gone to Toronto for opening night festivities? This tweetie seems to think she is already there...

sophievip Sophie

Omg Blake Lively is in Toronto :-0 That girl is beyond beautiful !!

4 hours ago