Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Aaaaaand They already have their first casting for 2015

attachicon.gifrose-600.jpg

Name: Stephanie Bertram Rose

[post='[url=http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/03/25/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-stephanie-bertram-rose/]http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/03/25/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-stephanie-bertram-rose/

"and this is my favorite swimsuit pose: *duckface"

2pzh6zd.png

Kiki >both these girls. Though never seen her. And another blonde kiki. I'm tired of em unless they drop dead omg wow

Yeah another blonde :mellow:  I am starting to think they are cloning them with the DNA of a supermodel and a golden retriever.

Have a look on her thread and maybe you will change your crazy mind? ;)  I think she is "drop dead omg wow"

Kiki<both these girls... not that I compare myself to other women because I am just fine with myself and moi, but my golden retriever DNA is the dominant gene!

Those casting preview shots weren't very flattering and after given her topic a quick glance, I wouldn't mind seeing her make the top list :hehe:

A tad Claudia Schiffer vibe with her. (personally speaking for me that is)

I see that Hailey girl Prettyvette is loving. But yes, Claudia DNA too. The golden Retriever DNA fur is obvious.

^ You're all missing what makes her a winner winner chicken dinner.

The craziest thing I’ve done on a shoot is: eat a hot dog 

SO EDGY

She can devour my *insert Synonym for hot dog* on a shoot if she wants.

^ You're all missing what makes her a winner winner chicken dinner.

The craziest thing I’ve done on a shoot is: eat a hot dog 

SO EDGY

Perhaps she meant it literally and she actually ate a dog...

Yeah, and the dog was hot and crazy.

Hmm, this additional pic below might give her a second chance rather then Limer’s 'next' this time around? :D

sicwed.jpg

Super model and a gamer. Good combo. Is that the Republican elephant on her shirt? Would be yet another positive.

Hmm, this additional pic below might give her a second chance rather then Limer’s 'next' this time around? :D

sicwed.jpg

... :baronfaint: ! I need a poster of this pic !  :whistle: It's a little bit everything i love on a same picture !  :cry2:  :laugh: