christine

Yeah but Dave always win...

No one wins with Chrissy and get ur mind out of the gutter! :p

That's true about Chrissy...

and hey! :persuazn:

I don't have a dirty mind...

:shifty:

:p

Thank you for the scans Pheno and for the edits Prettyvette (Y)

too many of the same style of shots over and over again.  all those ones cut from the thighs up just feel like a catalogue to me.  What happened to the creativity of photography?! 

+1

That's the main risk when 3/4 of the shoots are realised by the same photographer :D

too many of the same style of shots over and over again.  all those ones cut from the thighs up just feel like a catalogue to me.  What happened to the creativity of photography?! 

+1

That's the main risk when 3/4 of the shoots are realised by the same photographer :D

+ Yu Tsai is a psychopath and a bad photographer

Yu Tsai did three locations and I find his locations to be the most boring ones :pinch: Hawaii, Virgin Islands & West Coast.

Ben Morris, James Macari & Ben Watts did a great job IMO

How is this an actual SISE published photograph?

7ifXXb9S.jpg

The odds of casting any of the girls who didn't made the cut, shooting a random shot with them and that shot then not turning out better than this monstrosity is like 0.001%

It looks less photoshopped than the cover, and while it might not be the best facial expression it looks more natural than some of the others. And she's got more of a swimsuit figure than some others.