Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Lily is the best. Not enough of her and too much of Samantha. Cannot stand this girl at all. And Chrissy is just no. I don't love kelly and I don't hate her. The way she looks and the suits they have her in are very 80-90s and it looks cool.

In love with this location :heart:

Easily the strongest one in terms of cast and even if the background wasn't the most amazing one is still beautiful. Hannah looks perfect and she did get more pictures (so far) than everyone else. Kate improved a lot too (Y) Solveig is my favorite rookie so far but she still doesn't amaze me like other rookies in the past tbh.

I love that pic of Hannah in the red bikini where you see her eyes. Kate looks beautiful in the black bikini shot and the one where she's sitting on the lake, seriously I can't get over how beautiful her smile is :heart:

Solveig has some awkward looking poses, like Kev said, she was outshone very easily. Also why in that picture of her butt shot, does the left side of her butt look very cube shaped? :blink:  Maybe it's just me 

:rofl: I am like 100% in disagreeance with you all. Possibly due to sleep dep and alcohol. But it doesn't matter.

For any designers Out there. If you haven't picked up the magazine I'll have the credits scanned later today. Scanner is officially off. And I'm pouring a double o congratulate myself.

Solveig has some awkward looking poses, like Kev said, she was outshone very easily. Also why in that picture of her butt shot, does the left side of her butt look very cube shaped? :blink:  Maybe it's just me 

Her ass is made out of memory foam and she was sitting on that piece of wood.  It's photoshopped because she doesn't have a great ass.  So I don't know why that pic is in there.

Hailey > The others by a lot. Genevieve looks so out of shape and poor woman 6th year and gets one picture. Erin's face o.O and the body. Wtf is this? It's like SI wanted to troll her. Rose's best picture but I'm still not sold on her