Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Didn't Gigi's mom claim that SI 100% would give the cover to her daughter?

So either she pulled that out of her backside, or MJ didn't like her breaking her vow of secrecy?

Didn't Levine told Ryan Seacreast that Anne will be the cover girl in 2011 or 2012 and it never happened?

Time will tell if Hannah was a good or bad choice but I honestly don't see how this cover could be something too awfully wrong that will stop people from buying.

Already a bad sign of wondering these kind of things :D

I'm sure she will do well, just like last year and average years. The real question is if she'll sell more than the usual years and be like say Kate Upton or Marisa Miller which are both known to be the best-selling issues in the last decade :idk:

Again, I don't see how this could go wrong, it's Sports Illustrated all you need is a hot girl in a bikini and they delivered, I'm sure 99% of guys who buy the magazine every year per tradition give zero fucks about who is in the cover as long as they get that.

what is funny is that emrata was comenting every picture of Mj with hearts and stuff this january and yesterday Mj posted the cover on insta and she said nothing... lol.... just commented Nina , Jess G , Sara and some more.

^^ Once again, i wonder if there wasn't a better choice in the list of models... even not Emrata... but H.Clauson and some others for exemples ... Hanna is pretty much unknown.

And why they rushed that much this year for released the cover ? Hannah looks like a consensus(agreement) today on this cover...

^ Genevieve did that too, she congratulates Hanna, but, well, she is used now :D

Am I the only one who feels like it's stupid to keep revealing rookies after the cover is out already? :ninja:

Also the cover was revealed so early to avoid leaks for sure.

......spoiled child  :rofl:

For sure yeah ! But well, they should have wait the real cover star was back in the US to release it LOL

And i have to say, i feel sorry for Emrata... some say here that Hanna deserve it, but ultimately if we talk this way, Emily deserved much more this cover !

WHY emrata deserves much more the cover?  not at ALL

Well, i can say the exact same for Hanna LOL why Hanna deserves more the cover than Emily ?? :D Hanna do barely nothing btw two SI shoots lol I'm glad for her, but Hanna isn't the first one to who we think when we think to SI right now... Who know who was Hanna Davis before this cover, i mean from Mister and Misses everybody ? If we start to talk this way, then i think Emily "deserved" it more ...

Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton, everyone else is Miss. Somebody :idk: Hannah has seniority over Emily so if anything she deserves it more. Being realistic, Hannah has taken zero advantage of her relationship, she has made one public even with Derek and it was literally less than a week ago and she has never opened about their relationship.

I'm sorry you don't agree but Hannah had everything to be on the cover this year which is why Pretty and I called this long ago, just that no one agreed it and now boom she got it. If

But i'm satisfied of this cover, especially because i think it could be worse :D, sorry to say though... Hanna looks perfect for this cover nothing to say about it...she didn't asked to be photoshop :D

Hmmm Kate didn't deserved the cover, because if we follow the seniority concept (which i hate as idea) well, Jessica Gomes would have it then :p...

And I agree, i think Hanna taken zero advantage of who she is dating, it's even maybe a bad point in my opinion...

i think it was good from Hannah not to take advantage of her relationship with Derek Jeter, who is really famous and a Baseballegend. Like Clauds  said before they were very private about that, even in interviews she never talked about him when she was asked. And before she was named as the new SI Covergirl, she was more referred as Derek Jeters Girlfriend. Time will tell if it was a great decision to bring her on the cover but i am confident, that she was a fantastic decision from SI.