Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

It wasn't hard to see who would get the cover. For those of you who've seen the videos... Who out of all 6 videos did SI single out? Hannah (SI didn't need to mention she was late to her shoot which in hindsight was for the cover)... Now factor in a famous boyfriend.
And lastly... I've said this for awhile. SI likes to shoot their covers at locations 4, 5, 6 or 7. They rarely shoot at #1 & 2 locations.

SI rarely does their cover shoots the first time around, in fact no covers have been done in the first 1/2 shoots since Brooklyn, and before that since the mid 90's

Irina was shot during video filming in Hawaii on the final shoot of that year in December.
The next year the Australia shoot with Kate was done in October on shoot number 7.
Kate's next cover was shot in Antarctica in December on one of or the very last shooting days that year.
This year, the Cook Islands cover was also done towards the end on shoot 5 (October), after Gold zero gravity (1), Brazil (2) Switzerland AND Jersey (1, 2, 3 and 4)

SI is predictable at best, and I'm willing to bet money on the fact that the cover will be shot at either 4, 5, or 6 location.

@Clauds, it was wishful thinking on Gigi, but I should always stick with my gut. Beach shot doesn't automatically mean cover anymore.

Congratulations to Hannah! She is the PERFECT Sports Illustrated girl! American, athletic, natural and beautiful. I agree she doesn't need the photoshop at ALL but that's the trend these days. I can't wait to see the rest, I love her smiling shots the most. 

It wasn't hard to see who would get the cover. For those of you who've seen the videos... Who out of all 6 videos did SI single out? Hannah (SI didn't need to mention she was late to her shoot which in hindsight was for the cover)... Now factor in a famous boyfriend.

Exactly.  After watching the videos, I realized that EmRata was now a long shot for the cover, as they barely featured her at all in Hawaii.  Like, oh, by the way, the sexiest woman in the world happens to be here, no big deal, let's talk about the weather. 

The Blackberry Farms shoot was very Hannah-centric though.

SI doesn't know what the hell it's doing.  They do an American themed issue which I think would be a great selling point right now and you can hardly even tell by the cover.  Look at the colors.  Will people even notice that on the newsstand?  I can't unsee that airbrushing in the middle of her chest.

Derek Jeter is only popular within the offices of SI.  He and Hannah have been papped a grand total of about 5 times and it didn't even get any attention on the web.  He's RETIRED!  At this point he is best known for dating Hannah Davis.  Dating a celebrity can be a good thing but when he is a notorious womanizer and you are his settle down gf late in his career it is another story.  It's like the difference between Priscilla Presley and the girl Elvis was dating when he died on the toilet.  Ok, that was weird.

Tough choice SI.  The girl who dominated the web with her hotness the past 2 years and got cast in a major movie, the girl who is nabbing major campaigns left and right and will probably have a Vogue cover this year or Hannah Davis who won't work again til SI 2016.   

I'm not as bitter as I sound.  SI is weird though.

America is a melting pot, so there are all kinds of wacky surnames here. Mine comes from Luxembourg. Doesn't mean I myself can claim to be from there. XD

What is does mean is that you can mercilessly rip on Luxembourg with impunity.  Dem Luxembourgians <_<

SI doesn't know what the hell it's doing.  They do an American themed issue which I think would be a great selling point right now and you can hardly even tell by the cover.  Look at the colors.  Will people even notice that on the newsstand?  I can't unsee that airbrushing in the middle of her chest.

Derek Jeter is only popular within the offices of SI.  He and Hannah have been papped a grand total of about 5 times and it didn't even get any attention on the web.  He's RETIRED!  At this point he is best known for dating Hannah Davis.  Dating a celebrity can be a good thing but when he is a notorious womanizer and you are his settle down gf late in his career it is another story.  It's like the difference between Priscilla Presley and the girl Elvis was dating when he died on the toilet.  Ok, that was weird.

Tough choice SI.  The girl who dominated the web with her hotness the past 2 years and got cast in a major movie, the girl who is nabbing major campaigns left and right and will probably have a Vogue cover this year or Hannah Davis who won't work again til SI 2016.   

I'm not as bitter as I sound.  SI is weird though.

I like Hannah and I'm happy for her getting the cover, but I have to agree with you. I can't recall any work that Hannah has done since SI 2014. So choosing her for the cover is difficult to understand even though the American theme limited the options. Hopefully the exposure she'll get will open some doors for her.

Just be thankful SI hasn't reached this level of perfection....

Meet Ahmed Angel – the most beautiful man on Earth?'

Apart from his obvious great hair and flawless skin, he’s pretty handy with photoshop as well (as evidenced by the flying doves in the picture below), which is probably the reason so many people from around the World are showing him love… obviously. With his Facebook account full of album names like ‘The most beautiful face ever’ and ‘Very HOT!’ there really are no bounds to his humility.

GJuco8k.jpg
x4VCz6p.jpg
0UQNUNr.jpg
cgV6yv8.jpg

damn son..... :brows: