Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

And i have to say, i feel sorry for Emrata... some say here that Hanna deserve it, but ultimately if we talk this way, Emily deserved much more this cover !

WHY emrata deserves much more the cover?  not at ALL

Well, i can say the exact same for Hanna LOL why Hanna deserves more the cover than Emily ?? :D Hanna do barely nothing btw two SI shoots lol I'm glad for her, but Hanna isn't the first one to who we think when we think to SI right now... Who know who was Hanna Davis before this cover, i mean from Mister and Misses everybody ? If we start to talk this way, then i think Emily "deserved" it more ...

Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton, everyone else is Miss. Somebody :idk: Hannah has seniority over Emily so if anything she deserves it more. Being realistic, Hannah has taken zero advantage of her relationship, she has made one public even with Derek and it was literally less than a week ago and she has never opened about their relationship.

I'm sorry you don't agree but Hannah had everything to be on the cover this year which is why Pretty and I called this long ago, just that no one agreed it and now boom she got it. If

But i'm satisfied of this cover, especially because i think it could be worse :D, sorry to say though... Hanna looks perfect for this cover nothing to say about it...she didn't asked to be photoshop :D

Hmmm Kate didn't deserved the cover, because if we follow the seniority concept (which i hate as idea) well, Jessica Gomes would have it then :p...

And I agree, i think Hanna taken zero advantage of who she is dating, it's even maybe a bad point in my opinion...

Erin was named on the cover. So Big chances for a cover in the next couple of years...now she is practically ROY.

Erin is a selling point, a fixture to help raise revenue, that's it. (Edit: not to say she isn't ROTY, but Erin being on the cover doesn't mean she's nabbed the title anymore then Hailey being the only model shot in two locations this year does.)

And i have to say, i feel sorry for Emrata... some say here that Hanna deserve it, but ultimately if we talk this way, Emily deserved much more this cover !

WHY emrata deserves much more the cover?  not at ALL

Well, i can say the exact same for Hanna LOL why Hanna deserves more the cover than Emily ??  :D Hanna do barely nothing btw two SI shoots lol I'm glad for her, but Hanna isn't the first one to who we think when we think to SI right now... Who know who was Hanna Davis before this cover, i mean from Mister and Misses everybody ? If we start to talk this way, then i think Emily "deserved" it more ...

Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton, everyone else is Miss. Somebody  :idk: Hannah has seniority over Emily so if anything she deserves it more. Being realistic, Hannah has taken zero advantage of her relationship, she has made one public even with Derek and it was literally less than a week ago and she has never opened about their relationship.

I'm sorry you don't agree but Hannah had everything to be on the cover this year which is why Pretty and I called this long ago, just that no one agreed it and now boom she got it. If

>Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton

pretty much, yeah.  And I think you mean 2012?

Just because you called it(before switching to Gigi) doesn't mean it was a good choice.  And what has seniority meant since Kate got her first cover?  Jack shit.  This is Hannah's 3rd year - 1 year more than Gigi and Emily R. and less than a lot of girls.  Wrong decision.  Wrong kid died.

Nope, I meant 2009 because in 2009 models married/dating famous people started getting covers (Bar, Brooklyn, Irina, Chrissy, Lily) and since then only two people who are not related to famous people got the cover: Kate Upton & Nina Agdal. Does that mean any of the other girls deserved the cover? Doubt it, they all sold well.

Also stop bitching about Hannah getting just for the sole reason that you don't like her, the girl is beautiful and the cover is nice enough. She has been with SI for three years so is not like she came out to steal anyone's thunder. Opinions are just that opinions and the fact that two or three people on Bellazon don't like Hannah and like EmRata or X model better doesn't mean it was a bad choice.

In the reveal video they tell Hannah she is doing Fallon twice, so she'll be there again and this time most likely with an interview.

And no elfstone, Gigi is not doing bodypaint. It's Genevieve, Erin, Rose & Hailey only.

Nope, I meant 2009 because in 2009 models married/dating famous people started getting covers (Bar, Brooklyn, Irina, Chrissy, Lily) and since then only two people who are not related to famous people got the cover: Kate Upton

Kate's pedigree was enough to nab her the cover. Congressmen uncle, connections to the white house, a billionaire family and  one of the largest known manufacturing companies in the world standing behind her. Kate didn't need a man, she had money, and connections and those things win everything in America.

Also stop bitching about Hannah getting just for the sole reason that you don't like her, the girl is beautiful and the cover is nice enough. She has been with SI for three years so is not like she came out to steal anyone's thunder. Opinions are just that opinions and the fact that two or three people on Bellazon don't like Hannah and like EmRata or X model better doesn't mean it was a bad choice.

I do like Hannah.  I just like Gigi and Emily more and what's more I think they were much smarter choices which is an argument I made earlier, not just an opinion.  Bad choice?  Nah, but not the best choice.

D2NOfxw.gif

Didn't Gigi's mom claim that SI 100% would give the cover to her daughter?

So either she pulled that out of her backside, or MJ didn't like her breaking her vow of secrecy?

Maybe? IDK if Gigi's mom said that tho but it could be. I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember reading once that Bar was promised the 2008 cover but she opened her mouth about it and SI got mad and the cover ultimately went to Marisa Miller. I don't know how true this is tho but I can see SI being annoyed at that kind of attitude.

Nope, I meant 2009 because in 2009 models married/dating famous people started getting covers (Bar, Brooklyn, Irina, Chrissy, Lily) and since then only two people who are not related to famous people got the cover: Kate Upton

Kate's pedigree was enough to nab her the cover. Congressmen uncle, connections to the white house, a billionaire family and  one of the largest known manufacturing companies in the world standing behind her. Kate didn't need a man, she had money, and connections and those things win everything in America.

More importantly: SI knew she would sell. End of story.

It's a business and they want to sell as many magazines as possible while pleasing as many people as they can (swimsuit designers, staff, etc.). Time will tell if Hannah was a good or bad choice but I honestly don't see how this cover could be something too awfully wrong that will stop people from buying.

Time will tell if Hannah was a good or bad choice but I honestly don't see how this cover could be something too awfully wrong that will stop people from buying.

Already a bad sign of wondering these kind of things :D

Didn't Gigi's mom claim that SI 100% would give the cover to her daughter?

So either she pulled that out of her backside, or MJ didn't like her breaking her vow of secrecy?

She claimed Gigi was ROTY, not that she got the cover. Obviously being ROTY doesn't mean automatic cover anymore, I think it means higher chance of cover in the nearish future.