Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Just be thankful SI hasn't reached this level of perfection....

Meet Ahmed Angel – the most beautiful man on Earth?'

Apart from his obvious great hair and flawless skin, he’s pretty handy with photoshop as well (as evidenced by the flying doves in the picture below), which is probably the reason so many people from around the World are showing him love… obviously. With his Facebook account full of album names like ‘The most beautiful face ever’ and ‘Very HOT!’ there really are no bounds to his humility.

damn son..... :brows:

Oh WTF  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm quite happy for Hanna ! We talked a lot of her for last year, but not so much this times... The cover itself is ok, too much photoshop, but in then end we all should be used to that now :D

I liked this video also :

...still better than for Chrissy last here :p

Btw Who Hanna is dating ?? 

And i have to say, i feel sorry for Emrata... some say here that Hanna deserve it, but ultimately if we talk this way, Emily deserved much more this cover !

And i have to say, i feel sorry for Emrata... some say here that Hanna deserve it, but ultimately if we talk this way, Emily deserved much more this cover !

WHY emrata deserves much more the cover?  not at ALL

Well, i can say the exact same for Hanna LOL why Hanna deserves more the cover than Emily ?? :D Hanna do barely nothing btw two SI shoots lol I'm glad for her, but Hanna isn't the first one to who we think when we think to SI right now... Who know who was Hanna Davis before this cover, i mean from Mister and Misses everybody ? If we start to talk this way, then i think Emily "deserved" it more ...

Well, i can say the exact same for Hanna LOL why Hanna deserves more the cover than Emily ?? :D Hanna do barely nothing btw two SI shoots lol I'm glad for her, but Hanna isn't the first one to who we think when we think to SI right now... Who know who was Hanna Davis before this cover, i mean from Mister and Misses everybody ? If we start to talk this way, then i think Emily "deserved" it more ...

Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton, everyone else is Miss. Somebody :idk: Hannah has seniority over Emily so if anything she deserves it more. Being realistic, Hannah has taken zero advantage of her relationship, she has made one public even with Derek and it was literally less than a week ago and she has never opened about their relationship.

I'm sorry you don't agree but Hannah had everything to be on the cover this year which is why Pretty and I called this long ago, just that no one agreed it and now boom she got it. 

Hannah may do press and interviews after Monday when the magazine is out for sell. I'm surprised they revealed the cover yesterday and not today, sucks to be the last two rookies tho no one will even pay attention to them lol

Hannah may do press and interviews after Monday when the magazine is out for sell. I'm surprised they revealed the cover yesterday and not today, sucks to be the last two rookies tho no one will even pay attention to them lol

I'm just happy Hailey got to shoot in two locations.

Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton, everyone else is Miss. Somebody :idk: Hannah has seniority over Emily so if anything she deserves it more. Being realistic, Hannah has taken zero advantage of her relationship, she has made one public even with Derek and it was literally less than a week ago and she has never opened about their relationship.

I'm sorry you don't agree but Hannah had everything to be on the cover this year which is why Pretty and I called this long ago, just that no one agreed it and now boom she got it. If

>Then since 2009 the only two models who deserved the cover are Nina Agdal & Kate Upton

pretty much, yeah.  And I think you mean 2012?

Just because you called it(before switching to Gigi) doesn't mean it was a good choice.  And what has seniority meant since Kate got her first cover?  Jack shit.  This is Hannah's 3rd year - 1 year more than Gigi and Emily R. and less than a lot of girls.  Wrong decision.  Wrong kid died.