Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I agree (about Robyn), the body is alright but her humm something throws me off big time.

I wonder if she will do PR at all? She is due to have her baby literally any second now.

No idea about her attitude. Does she come across as very arrogant then?

Her body looks great right now imho.

Her face isn't the best of the current crop of models, but I wouldn't consider it the worst either (and I'm not just talking Chrissie either).

She has an attitude that makes Chrissy seem like a sweetheart.

Google her, it's just .... Nope :ninja:

Time will tell if Hannah was a good or bad choice but I honestly don't see how this cover could be something too awfully wrong that will stop people from buying.

Already a bad sign of wondering these kind of things :D

I'm sure she will do well, just like last year and average years. The real question is if she'll sell more than the usual years and be like say Kate Upton or Marisa Miller which are both known to be the best-selling issues in the last decade :idk:

Again, I don't see how this could go wrong, it's Sports Illustrated all you need is a hot girl in a bikini and they delivered, I'm sure 99% of guys who buy the magazine every year per tradition give zero fucks about who is in the cover as long as they get that.

I had heard that Bar Refaeli's cover outsold Marisa's and was the best selling of the decade until Kate, is that not true?

Despite her healthy and unarguably gorgeous body, Lawley finds the "real women have curves" brigade patronising and unhelpful. "People use me as a figurehead, and to me that misses the point and is blatantly offensive to thin women – my sister, for one. Curves don't epitomise a woman. Saying, 'Skinny is ugly' should be no more acceptable than saying fat is. I find all this stuff a very controlling and effective way of making women obsess over their weight, instead of exploiting their more important attributes, such as intellect, strength and power. We could be getting angry about unequal pay and unequal opportunities, but we're too busy being told we're not thin enough or curvy enough. We're holding ourselves back."

This bit actually makes me like her more. :)

Despite her healthy and unarguably gorgeous body, Lawley finds the "real women have curves" brigade patronising and unhelpful. "People use me as a figurehead, and to me that misses the point and is blatantly offensive to thin women – my sister, for one. Curves don't epitomise a woman. Saying, 'Skinny is ugly' should be no more acceptable than saying fat is. I find all this stuff a very controlling and effective way of making women obsess over their weight, instead of exploiting their more important attributes, such as intellect, strength and power. We could be getting angry about unequal pay and unequal opportunities, but we're too busy being told we're not thin enough or curvy enough. We're holding ourselves back."

Same.

Same.

I'm sure her kid will feel great when finding out her/his mom has mentioned countless time she considered abortion because she was afraid of not being able to lose the weight (Y). She tried to take the comments back hey, she's the one who said it.

Overall she seems to have that My shit doesn't stink attitude, even in the SI video I saw she comes across as a very arrogant person which is something I find insanely annoying and it's a major turn off. But feel free to like her? IDGAF :idk:

^ She's not, but saying it to the media when you're still pregnant and the way she said it o.o. And then she goes and say "I was so excited when I found out", you were so excited you were considering not having it? Hmmm, okay girl that makes so much sense

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/news/a33914/robyn-lawley-pregnancy/

I haven't read anything else on the matter, but going off just ^ I really don't see anything wrong with how she said anything. It actually sounds like she really took the time to think about it, and clearly she ended up deciding the baby was worth having. As far as the excitement thing, I totally get that too. I don't think it's weird at all to have an excited, emotional reaction to something and then take a step back after you've had a chance to calm down and start thinking it completely through. So idk, I'm still cool with her. xD