Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

And Lauren and Crystal both flopped so IDK why SI still thinks Robyn was a good idea.

Ashley Smith is going to flop just like Marloes, Bregje, Valerie and Kenza Fourati. MJ needs to realize we are here for the hot girls not for the 'edgy/HF' stuff.

And Lauren and Crystal both flopped so IDK why SI still thinks Robyn was a good idea.

Ashley Smith is going to flop just like Marloes, Bregje, Valerie and Kenza Fourati. MJ needs to realize we are here for the hot girls not for the 'edgy/HF' stuff.

agree! 

+1!!

(I liked Marloes though)

I adore Marloes, but her SI pictures IMO were weak as hell and I can see some people thinking her face is odd or even unattractive. I'm not surprised she didn't come back and If Ashley Smith gets a second year I'll be shocked.

You do realize that the article is bullshit and that SI knows who is getting the cover months ahead right?

The "surprise" thing is BS, they take certain girls to certain locations because they know they will shoot the cover there. I'm not saying EmRata didn't get it, i'm just saying the person who writes those articles (that come out every year and are almost always wrong btw) don't know shit.