Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Part of the job of being a model is know what looks best on you. Hannah is  not a HF girl and as such she doesn't need a myriad of different poses and expression in her reputare.

Hannah should of been able to objectively say "Hey if I'm wearing <blank> and I pose like this... It can come across as looking <blank>", that's part of being a good model. Hannah made a bad call on that pose in particular, and SI made a bad call using that shot. There's absolutely no reason to defend either parties. Both were clearly in the wrong according to the people who've spoken.

I think that's a naive view of how the industry works and especially SI.  With digital photography they take literally thousands of pictures of the girls now and the job of a model is partly to know what works for you but to also follow the photographers directions.  She had literally zero choice in the shot used.

It's all because of this low bikini. I saw that and went wow and didn't care. Showed my friends and no one said or cared they're just like wow she's hot good cover.

Is it just in Muerca that everything is a big deal?

^ Seems like it.

I'm also failing to see how this cover is any more risky than the last five years :ninja:

I honestly don't see much difference between this cover and Kate Upton's extra small bikini on her first cover. I don't remember if the reactions were as negative towards that bikini bottom, but this year's cover isn't doing anything particularly new in that sense.

Though tbf I just checked, on the '09 cover (kinda similar to this year) Bar did really smart, she's actually pulling just one side. Compared to that, it could be argued that the move was more discernible in Hannah's case.

Other than that, the criticism dont make much sense to me at least, unless someone were opposed to the whole idea of SI :idk:

Though tbf I just checked, on the '09 cover (kinda similar to this year) Bar did really smart, she's actually pulling just one side. Compared to that, it could be argued that the move was more discernible in Hannah's case.

Other than that, the criticism dont make much sense to me at least, unless someone were opposed to the whole idea of SI :idk:

Exactly.

It's a cover for a magazine devoted to hot girls in bikinis. Seriously people are dumb and annoy me. They make my head hurt. If it were Vogue or Vanity Fair or something. Ok I get it complain. But it's not.

I for one love the cover. I've never been a huge Hannah fan but this pic is tantalizing. The low bikini bottom pose is sexy to me and that's all I can say. I'm a guy and I think it's hot.

As for the comments posted from other websites criticizing the cover, I don't think you can draw too much from random internet comments. No matter the topic online there are always people trolling.

I can understand absolutely everything...maybe less perfect location, maybe not perfect lineup but how the hell do they go overboard on so much Photoshop?

And it's a wide spread decease in the fashion.

Seriously...is it really possible that from so many people working for SI there isn't a single person with power to say: "Hey, maybe we've overdone on this one?"

Unbelievable.

Less Photoshop and that cover instantly looks 30% better. Hannah is young, she's not Hollywood actress in her 40s that is in need of digital help to look young.

PS should only be used to correct minor mistakes or flaws, correct color balance and similar things. Not to make her into a plastic doll.

And this whole show is supposedly run by a woman (MJ).

The whole issue is going to suck, I can feel it.